Chapter 3

"We would like to sing F24" Tori told the DJ a little annoyed at the fact that it's been four months and dumb and dumber still haven't left her and her girlfriend alone yet.

"Oh, actually we have a waiting line  so your gonna have to wait a while." The DJ told the two girls.

"We would actually prefer if we went right now." Tori told the DJ hoping the song would chase the two stalkers away because she was anxious to be left alone with her girlfriend.

"Again there's a line so your gonna have to wait a while." The DJ reformed the pair with a bit of an attitude.

"Does it look like we care?" Jade asked the DJ in a bitter tone angry that he would use the tone that he did on her and her girlfriend.

"No, but there's still a line." The DJ took the list of upcoming karaoke singers and threw it into the girls faces showing them the list.

Jade grabbed the list and angrily ripped it apart into a bunch of little pieces . "And now there's no list"

"What are your names?" The DJ asked the pair with a little hint of fear in his voice.

"I'm Tori and this is my lovely lovely girlfriend Jade." Tori introduced her and the goth a little embarrassed due to the way that her girlfriend acted.

"Alright, alright, alright give it up for Tori and her girlfriend Jade as they sing their rendition of "I can do better" by Avril Lavigne." The DJ spoke loudly into his speaker.

After the performance Jade and Tori where about to sit down at their table when Chad and Tanner approached them.

"That was hot babe" Tanner told Jade about to lean in for a kiss. Jade pushed hard against his chest sending Tanner back by about four feet.

"Wo, babe what was that for" Tanner whimpered holding his chest.

"Let, me make this clear you would leave me and my girlfriend alone or I would hit your chest so badly that you won't be able to breath." Jade told the guys who ran away instantaneously afterwards.

"My, my. Wasn't that just a delightful surprise?" Jade said in her Tori like voice.

"I don't talk like that" Tori claimed before Jade captured Tori's lips with her own.