Chapter 6

Authors Note= this is not actually possible I just thought that it would be interesting for the story if I do this.

4 hours prior
I'm pregnant" Tori told Jade with tears filled eyes.

"Who's the father" Jade asked confused and dumbstruck. She didn't imagine Tori ever cheating on her and she knew that she was Tori's first so she feely confused in the current situation.

"You are" Tori informed Jade still crying

"That's not possible where both girls" Jade felt even more confused now. Was it possible that Tori was telling the truth? Did Tori cheat on her? What was going on?

1 hour ago
Jade was watching the dishes as she told her mom what happened. Her mom started to cry.

"Jade, I'm so sorry I should have told you sooner but your capable of both getting pregnant and getting a girl pregnant. If you have sex a certain way with a girl and your cum winds up getting mixed in with hers then chances are that she would become pregnant." Jade's mom informed her.

"You knew" Jade asked her mother in disbelief.

"I'm so sooner Jade" Jade's mom pleaded for forgiveness through tears.

Jade stormed up stairs backed her bags and texted Tori telling her to meet her at a motel so that they could discuss their situation privately.

Present
Jade was laying down on the bed with Tori. Both girls sitting up as their hands where interlaced and Tori's head was on Jade's chest.

"My mom forgot to tell me that I could get a girl pregnant" Jade told Tori after several moment of silence.

"How" Tori asked Jade referring to how Jade was able to get her pregnant.

"Remember that position we did last week"

"Which one" Tori asked since they had sex about 30 times last week.

"The one where both of our legs where open and you where sitting on my lap as our virginas where being rubbed together"

"Yeah?" Tori asked Jade questioningly.

" I came inside of you and as it turns out part of my cum is boy cum" Jade told Tori looking down at Tori lovingly.