Chapter 5

"Oh, yeah. Well I still get more play time then you even though I'm a puppet" Rex informed Cat after Cat had mentioned something about Rex being a puppet.

"Tori's also a virgin" Cat spitted out.

"Oh Vega's not a virgin" Jade snickered informing the group in a tone suggesting that her and Tori have had sex plenty of times.

"What was your first time like?" Beck asked Tori genuinely curious.

                           Flashback
Jade was on Tori's bed naked. Tori was wearing nothing but a bra and underwear.

"You look hot Vega" Jade informed Tori looking up at her. Tori put her arm to the left side of Jade on the bed and kissed her.

Jade grabbed Tori's butt and gently squeezed it before pushing Tori closer to her. Tori took off her bra.

"Are you sure about this?" Jade asked Tori worriedly knowing that this was Tori's first time.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my whole life." Tori reassured Jade before Jade put on a dingi and slid off Tori's underwear to insert her dingi a 1/2 inch inside of Tori's clit. Tori slid herself further into the dingi. Jade took herself out of Tori before inserting herself back into Tori roughly and quickly.

"Faster! Harder!" Tori moaned. Jade followed Tori's wishes. Tori moaned harder "Faster! Harder!" Jade placed her mouth onto Tori's breast while continuing to place herself into and out of Tori. Doing it faster and harder each time.

"Jade" Tori moaned feeling herself start to cum. Jade smirked as she felt Tori's cum start to come all over her dingi"

"I love you" Jade told Tori before softly giving her a sweet kiss.
                  End of Flashback

"So what was your first time like" Beck re asked Tori the question that he had asked her about 15 minutes ago.

"It was special" Tori informed Beck.

"Who was it with" Trina asked Tori after eavesdropping on the groups conversation wanting to hear all the juicy details of Tori's love life.

Hearing Trina's approach the whole gang groaned frustrated to have her join them.

"No one likes you!" Jade yelled at Trina angrily.

"Jade" Tori informed the group.