Chapter 7

"I think we should break up" Tori told the goth who was now in tears.

"Why?" The goth asked trying to stop anymore tears from falling down her face.

"Cause I'm going to give birth to your daughter in a couple of months and all you care about is yourself." Tori told Jade bitterly.

"So? I can change by then" Jade told Tori with desperation leaking off her voice.

"I'm sorry Jade but I think we should break up before the baby is born." Tori told Jade while getting her bags to go home.

When Tori left Jade just stayed in the black box theater for another four hours with her legs cradled up to her stomach and her head rested on top of her legs with tears streaming down her face. Tori had made it obvious to Jade that she wanted Jade as far away as possible from both her and their baby that Tori would be giving birth two in the next seven moths. This had hurt Jade more then anything else ever had because she really felt as if her and Tori where meant to be together, almost as if they where soulmates and she was actually excited for their baby to born.

Jade took a small red box out of her pocket and threw it across the room. What was the point of her carrying a diamond ring around her finger if Tori didn't fell the same way about her anymore. Soon Jade would have been married to her dream girl raising an adorable baby probably have a dumbed cute dog as a pet but she had to blow it just for a stupid part in a stupid high school play.

12 hours prior

"Am I the lead female in the play" Jade asked Skitzowitz once he announced that the parts for Romeo and Juilet.

"Your the understudy" Skitzowitz informed Jade before taking one look at the rebel and dropped the list before running away.

Jade picked up the list and crumpled it up angrily before tossing it at Tori "Congrats, you can barley act and you  got the lead role" Jade said sartastically.

"Jade could you atleast pretend to be happy for me?" Tori had asked her girlfriend.

"No!" Jade yelled before storming away angrily then turned back around "At least now we know where Beck shoves it" Jade walked away still pissed. She knew farewell that Beck and Tori never had sex but she was pissed and she'll say whatever she feels like saying when she's pissed.

Later on that evening Jade had apologized to Tori not actually being sorry but wanting to trick Tori into doing something that would guarantee that Tori wouldn't get the part.

"I'm sorry" Jade told Tori kneeling down to face her while holding Tori's hand.

"It's fine" Tori told Jade before kissing her.

"Wanna go to the basement" Jade asked hoping to lock Tori in there.

"Sure" Tori replied with a huge smile thinking that Jade was going to tell her another story of how the basement was haunted.

The second Tori set both her feet on the stairs Jade quickly closed the door and locked it.

Tori turned around and sure enough there was a ghost.  Two and a half hours later Jade unlocked the door and opened it seeing a shaken Tori.

"I'm sorry" Jade told Tori starting to feel regret for what she did.

"We need to talk" Tori looked at Jade angrily.

"Ok" Jade said sensing the worst.

"Meet me at the black box theater tomorrow after school" Tori said before leaving.

And that was how the break up had happened. And that was how Jade's heart broke. And that was how Jade became determined to get Tori back.