Chapter 4

"Who's ready for another Sikowitz sleepover!" Sikowitz asked climbing into the window.

Everyone moaned compulsively except for Jade who raised her hand up high with a huge smile on her face. Everyone looked at Jade weirdly with awkward silence until Andre broke the silence by asking Jade why she was so excited for another Sikowitz sleepover.

"That's the only place where me and Vega haven't done it yet" Jade said as if it was simple. Tori who was sitting on Jade's lap just reached back and playfully smacked Jade's arm. Jade just smirked and kissed Tori's forehead.

"I forgot. How long have you two been together again?" Beck asked looking at the happy couple.

"6 months" Jade said happily.

"For this assignment you will all act like one of your peers. Like last time if you get out of character then you are out. Are their any questions?" Sikowitz announces breaking the conversation between the peers about Jade and Tori's relationship.

"How do we know who will act like who" Tori asks the question that everyone else seems to have been thinking.

"Beck will be Jade. Jade will be Cat. Cat will be Andre. Andre will be Tori. Tori will be Robbie. Robbie would be Beck."

3 hours later Jade and Tori where at Tori's house getting ready for the sleepover. Jade wore Cat's light pink dress with flowers on it that happened to go about 81/2inches above her knees and light pink sneakers. Tori wore black nerdy glasses, one of Robbie's blue cartoon shirts along with one of his tight jeans and his sneakers and put one arm inside of Rex.

Tori looked at Jade waiting for Jade to say something.

"I didn't think it was possible for Robbie to look hot" Jade said with a seductive smirk along her face smacking Tori's ass.

Tori kissed Jade smiling "you look hot too".

Tori's phone alarm went off. "Time to go" Tori announced placing her phone in her pocket.

30 minutes later found Tori and Jade at Sikowitz house with the rest of their friends.

Beck who had dyed his hair black and had blue streaks at the end of his hair was wearing a green long sleeved shirt with black leggings and a black skirt on top of his leggings with knee high black combat boots on had his arm around Andre who was wearing a red dress that went up to his waist with a black sweater that fit him a little to tightly and black high heels.

"I love you Vega" Beck said looking deeply into Andres eyes

"I love you to Jade West" Andre kissed Beck who kissed Beck.

After about 5 minutes Andre's phone started ringing and when he checked the screen he noticed that it was his grandma again.

"Andre!" his grandma yelled loudly.

"Hey, Andre's grandma. This is Tori Andre's friend. Where at a sleepover so he'll call he later." Andre tried to sound as much like Tori as he could.

"Who is that" Beck said from behind Andre sounding really jealous.

"Andre's grandma" Andre said still sounding like Tori.

Beck rolls his eyes and angrily snatches Andre's phone and yells loudly sounding possessive  "STOP CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND"  Beck angrily hangs up before putting Andre's phone in his pocket.

"Jade could you get the trait out of the oven please!" Sikowitz yells over to Beck.

"Fuck off" Beck yells back over to Sikowitz before making out with Andre.

Andre's grandma knocks on the door and Cat anwser sit. "Hey, grandma"

"I don't know you!" the lady pushes past Cat and rushes over towards Andre. "Andre what are you doing" Andre's grandma says loudly.

"You mind. I'm trying to make out with my girlfriend" Beck says with a little bit of an attitude.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that" Andre's grandma says loudly to Beck.

"Sorry" Beck says apologiticly.

"Grandma can you please leave..." Andre says quietly.

"Beck. Andre. You both broke out of character" Sikowitz tells them.

Andre gets dragged out by his grandma while Beck just leaves.

Tori seems to be trying to flirt with Jade while Jade is just acting giddy. "One time my brother..." Jade sees Tori bite her lip. "Aww screw this" Jade said pushing Tori against a wall as they started making out.

"Jade, Tori!" Sikowitz yells before Jade and Tori head out.

"So, I guess it's just us too" Cat says to Robbie in a Andre like voice.

"Yeah, I guess it is" Robbie says happily grabbing Cat's hand.

"Robbie" Skitzowitz yells.

Robbie leaves sadly as Cat leaves happily saying "Yeah, I won"