thirteen

The next few days were all rumors and mutters about how Sirius went back to his non-romanticizing self, but he still wasn't back together with Ivory

Ivory paid no mind to them. At least, she tried not to. She was trying to act like Sirius wasn't even alive and that she never even met him. She didn't want to forgive so soon and she didn't know if she would.

"Forgive him, Ivory! Don't you think he's been through enough?" Lily asked her during their potions class.

Ivory hummed as she put in frogs feet. "No, thank you."

"Ivory!" Lily shouted.

Ivory set down the frogs feet. "Do you have a problem with me, Lily? Because if you, you can find another partner or work alone."

Lily sighed and picked up the frogs feet again. "You need to get your head out of the clouds," she told Ivory, pointing the frogs feet in her face, the juices hitting Ivory.

Ivory let out a quiet squeal and wiped off the juices with the sleeve of her Gryffindor robe. She growled and grabbed a random jar that was labeled 'gremlin breath' and opened it and shoved it in Lily's face.

Lily gagged and coughed, fanning her nose with her hand. "You little - " Lily grabbed another random jar and opened it, revealing it to be 'goblin toenails.' She poured it down Ivory's head, some getting tangled in her hair.

"Oh, Merlin - " Ivory went back to the frogs feet and smacked Lily repeatedly with it.

"GIRLS, ENOUGH! DETENTION FOR BOTH OF YOU!" Professor Slughorn shouted.

He was clearly disappointed since Lily was one of his favorite students. Sirius watched Ivory slap frogs feet in his best mate's crush, and he had a glorious idea. He'd start a ruckus and get detention along with Ivory and Lily.

"FIGHT!" Sirius shouted as he opened random jars and shoved them in people's faces.

All around the room, jars were being opened and shrieks and squeals were heard.

"ENOUGH! BLACK, DETENTION WITH THE GIRLS!"