two

Ivory caught up to Lily and Dawn

Ivory caught up to Lily and Dawn. Dawn chuckled, reaching forward to brush down Ivory's hair what had stuck up from her short jog.

"Oh - thanks," said Ivory. "How are you, Lily?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Same old, same old. What about you, Dawn?" asked Ivory.

Dawn was the cutest girl Lily and Ivory had ever met. They thought Remus and her made a wonderful pairing. She was still shy around the girls, but she was working through it.

"I'm good," said Dawn. "How's Effie?"

Lily blushed at the name. It was no secret to Ivory and Dawn that Lily had a crush on a certain girl. Ivory and Dawn loved to bring up Effie just to see Lily's blush.

"She's good. I - We're going to sneak out tonight and hang out," Lily whispered.

Ivory gasped. "Lily Evans sneaking out? What is this girl doing to you?"

Lily rolled her eyes. "Please. You know Effie is as harmless as grass."

"I don't know about that," said Dawn. "Tell that to people who have a grass allergy."

"Are those real?" asked Ivory. "There must be a potion or charm for that."

"It's very real in the Muggle world," said Lily. "Muggles have the weirdest allergies over there."

Ivory shook her head. "Imagine being allergic to grass. Godric, that must suck."

"I'm allergic to almonds," said Dawn. "That's why Remus doesn't eat chocolate with almonds around me."

"Well, that's sweet of him. Say, how much chocolate does he keep around?" asked Ivory.

Dawn tilted her head, pondering for a moment. "He keeps at least two bars in his Gryffindor robes. Why?"

"Just in case we get snackish in the future," said Ivory.

Dawn smiled. "I can always get you more than two bars in the future. Remus doesn't care if I take his chocolate."

Lily and Ivory shared a look with each other before glancing back at Dawn.

"You and Remus really are the cutest," said Lily.

"Oh - thank you. You and Effie are quite cute as well, so are you and Sirius, Ivory," said Dawn.

Lily and Ivory shared another look.

"We take it back. You're the cute one," Ivory corrected.