five

By the time rehearsal finished, Ivory was twenty minutes late for dinner

By the time rehearsal finished, Ivory was twenty minutes late for dinner. It didn't exactly matter if she arrived in time or not, but it made it much less awkward since they closed the doors for lunch and dinner.

Professor Nui would follow after her a few moments after she walked in. He was currently in his room, putting Ivory's violin away for her so she could grab dinner because everything was taken.

She took in a deep breath and opened one side of the Great Hall door, wincing at the slight creaking sound. She prayed no one noticed her.

Of course, they would notice her, but only students near the door did. Everyone else was too busy eating and talking amongst their friends.

She walked over to the Marauders - including Dawn who was sitting next to Remus. She was nibbling on a bread roll. Ivory sat down next to Sirius, putting food onto her own plate.

"Where were you, sweetheart?" Sirius asked.

"I had these horrible cramps," said Ivory. "Sorry, I couldn't even get out of bed."

"That bad, huh?" he asked.

She nodded before nudging against his shoulder with a smile on her face. "But maybe next time, you can keep me warm."

Remus snorted. "Might as well have sex on the table."

"What a fantastic idea," said Sirius.

James shook his head, pointing at his best friend. "I support you in everything you do, Padfoot, but on the table is out of order."

Ivory shook her head, biting off a piece of mean from a chicken leg. "You lot have weak stomachs."

"No, it's called we just don't want to watch you two have sex," said Remus.

"Why not? Sirius has a very nice body," Ivory commented.

Sirius wiggled his eyebrows at Remus. "Surely, you want a piece of this."

Dawn threw a bread roll at Sirius. "Remus is mine."

"Careful there," warned James. "That's a demon you're dating."

Dawn stuck her tongue out at James. "And you're a bully."

"Now, now, let's be civilized at the table," said Ivory.

"You've never been civilized before," said Sirius. "Quite rabid in bed if I do say so myself."

"I'm officially drowning myself," said James.