Chapter 7

Y/N woke up, tired, puffy eyes , and still not over the night before. Y/N had basically cried the night through. She hated that she couldn't be with Race, she hated that her father was so strict, she hated that she was going to be marrying a rich boy, but in some cases she hated that she'd ever met Racetrack.
If she'd never met Race, she'd wouldn't have been heartbroken. Y/N got up and got dressed, she was leaving for London in two days and certainly wasn't looking forward to it.
Y/N made her way to the living room, where she'd found her father like always. "Morning honey." He greeted.
"Morning." Y/N whispered in a grouchy voice.
"Hey, why the long face?" Her father asked.
Y/N hesitated. She didn't know wether to lie or tell the truth. Y/N then responded with a question. "Do I really have to go to Lon-"
"Now honey we've gone over this. The answer is yes." Y/N's dad interrupted.
"But why? Why do I have to marry some rich boy I don't even know?" Y/N complained.
"Because I want what's best for you."
"How do you know what's best for me? Plus have you ever considered what I want?" Y/N asked raising her voice.
"Don't you talk back to me!" Y/N's dad yelled.
Y/N immediately back off.
This was the whole reason Y/N didn't say or do anything, her father was to hell bent on the idea.
              _____________________
Racetrack moped around the Lodging centre the whole day, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened. "Ya think I scared her off?"
"Who?" Albert asked.
"Y/N. Ya think I scared her off by being to forward?" Racetrack explained.
Albert was one of the only people who knew about the whole situation.
"From da sounds of it, no. It's jus her fathda. Don't beat yourself up over it." Albert responded.
"Yeah." Race sighed.
A/N Sorry this chapter is very short, I just wanted to post something after a long while, I promise the next chapter will be long and better
Thanks for reading though
The Author