Bonus

"Hello!" Racetrack smiled politely.
Y/N's dad frowned and sighed. "Y/N it's your boyfriend."
"Coming!" Y/N yelled running to the front door.
"Hey, Y/N." Racetrack said softly.
Y/N could see her dad gag. He wasn't the biggest fan of his daughter's boyfriend.
"Hey Race." Y/N blushed.
"Be safe, oh and nothing freaky between you two. You hear me Higgins?" Y/N dad said sternly.
"Wouldn't dream of it." Race replied smiling and locking arms with Y/N.
"I'm serious Higgins! Your dead if I find out she's pregnant or anything like that!"
"Yeah, yeah I hear ya!" Race responded brushing Y/N's father's comment aside.
"You wouldn't actually though would yo-" Y/N said before getting cut off by Race putting a finger to her lips.
"Course not. I jus like ta mess with ya futhda."
Y/N smiled.
__________________
"Hey Y/N!" Albert called.
"Hey Al!" Y/N called back.
"How are da two lovebirds?" Romeo smirked peeping out from behind the centre's entrance way.
Romeo loved to tease Race about Y/N and his relationship. "Shut up." Race groaned as the four walked inside.
"So word has it youse gonna be staying here over night?" Albert said a tad bit suggestive.
"It's not like dat!" Race yelled blushing.
Y/N blushed and chuckled a little. "Katherine wanted me to help her with creating costumes for Miss Merida's next show. She asked us, and since I like to hang around you guys and Kathrine now lives here we thought it would be easier if I just came here." Y/N explained.
Albert nodded his head. "But why overnight?" He smirked.
Racetrack tensed up a bit with anger. "Cause it's gonna take us all night to finish the costumes."
"I see." Albert said walking off.
"Y/N!" Someone yelled.
Y/N turned her head to see it was Katherine.
"Katherine!" Y/N yelled running over to her giving her a hug.
The two of them had become good friends after the strike. It was really the only friend Y/N's dad approved of. "Long time, no see." Katherine said.
"Yeah." Y/N laughed.
"We should start working, it's gonna be a long night." Katherine said.
Y/N nodded her head as she followed Katherine.
"So she's staying overnight?" Jack asked bumping Race's shoulder.
"It's not like dat!" Race yelled turning red again.
"I know, I'm jus teasing ya." Jack laughed.
           _____________________
"And that's it!" Katherine yelled wiping sweat from her brow.
"We did it." Y/N smiled holding her hand up.
"Yeah we did." Katherine said giving Y/N a high five.
Katherine yawned. "I should get some sleep. You should too." Katherine said standing up.
"Yeah, well goodnight." Y/N waved.
Katherine smiled before leaving the room.
Y/N looked at the five costumes the two had made. Guess I'll sleep here. Y/N sighed.
The ground looked pretty uncomfortable to sleep on. It was then Y/N felt someone wrap their arms her neck, it was Race. "Hey." He whispered, softly kissing Y/N's check.
Y/N turned bright red. She wasn't going to lie, the way Race acted in that very moment was kind of hot. "Hey Race." Y/N said.
"Whatcha doing here?" Y/N added.
"Jus wanted ta check in on ya." Race explained bearing his face into Y/N shoulder.
"I should probably go to sleep." Y/N said getting up.
"Where though? Here?" Race asked.
"Yeah, why not? I got no where else to sleep." Y/N said.
"Well ya could sleep with me." Race offered.
Y/N blushed.
"Not like dat!" Race yelled in a whisper.
"I just meant ya could sleep in da same room as me and Albert. I'd hate for ya ya sleep on da cold, hard ground." Race added.
"Alright, s-sure." Y/N stuttered.
Y/N started to become a blushing mess when the two entered Race's and Albert's room.
Why am I like this
"You don't have a extra cot?" Y/N whispered.
Race shook his head. The two sat down on the bottom bunk that Race had. Race took off his shirt. Y/N felt her heart race. (ha ha ha ha)
"You sleep with your shirt off?" Y/N whispered turning her head away.
"Yeah. Oh does dat bother ya? Cause I can-"
"No, no it's fine."
The two laid down, backs facing each other. The two usually were quite comfortable around each other but this situation was obviously quite different. Y/N turned around and hugged Racetrack by the waist. Y/N burry her face into Race's back. Race shifted himself around to face Y/N. Race smiled and kissed the top of
Y/N's head while pulling her in closer.
Y/N looked up to meet Race's eyes. Race then kissed Y/N on the lips. "Love ya, my erster."
Y/N chuckled. "Love you more."
"Ya wanna put a bet on dat." Race smiled bumping noses with Y/N.
"Okay, ya know I'm tryin ta sleep." Albert said leaning over the top bunk to look at the two.
"Sorry Albert, we'll go to sleep." Y/N apologized.
"Good." Albert said before laying back down on his bunk.
"Night Race." Y/N said burying her face into Race's chest.
"Night Y/N." Race said resting his head on top of Y/N's.

A/N I'll be posting again today so look out.
Thanks for reading
The Author