6. BVB WAG Update

BVB WAG UPDATE:
CHRISTIAN PULISIC WOOING HANNAH BEDAL?
Published May 27, 2016
By: Olivia Johansson

Our American kid superstar, Christian Pulisic, seems to have had his heart captured by Hannah Bedal, ballerina and USMNT teammate, Tim Howard's maternal half sister.

We were just alerted to this potential couple recently. Bedal and Pulisic met at the later's welcome to the team party, thrown by Howard, back in March. Bedal recently said in an interview with US Soccer Family News that he turned around and accidentally spilled soda all over her, and that was the first time they met.

Our wonder kid seems to have a problem with knocking into the ͏young ballerina. He left a comment on Bedal's post on her last night in the United States, apologising for knocking her into the pool. Bedal doesn't seem to hold a grudge and found the funny side to it.

More recently Pulisic and Bedal seem to be leaving flirty comments on each other's Instagram pictures. The comment from Pulisic that especially stuck out to us was on Pulisic left in French saying Bedal is beautiful. And the comment from Bedal that caught our attention was her saying that she ruined her sleep schedule to watch the USMNT defeat Bolivia 4-0, with Pulisic scoring in the 69th minute. How sweet from both of them!

We honestly quite like this pairing and cannot wait to see where this goes. Stick around with us for updates on the two American teens!

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!