41. Insta

(a)hannahbedal posted a picture

Liked by (a)robertobolle (a)rfbt and 22,206 others

(a)hannahbedal Giselle was my first show with (a)abt so I'm thrilled that it'll also be my first with (a)rfbt!

👥 (a)abt (a)mistyonpointe (a)robertobolle

View 296 comments

(a)robertobolle So excited for you Hannah! I know you're going to do great! I'll see you soon!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)robertobolle Thank you! So excited to be following in your footsteps ❤️ See you soon!

(a)rfbt Tu nous manques (a)robertobolle!
↘️ (a)robertobolle (a)rfbt Tu me manques aussi!

(a)mistyonpointe ❤️❤️❤️ I can't wait to come see you Hannah! You're going to do great!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)mistyonpointe Thank you so much Misty! That means so much to me! ❤️

(a)abt 👏👏👏 Break a leg Hannah! We know you'll do wonderful!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)abt Thank you! Couldn't be here without you!

(a)logan.panchot What's Giselle about?
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)logan.panchot A villager girl falls in love with a Prince who's pretending to be poor who's also engaged to someone else and then she dies of a broken heart. And then the souls of women who were jilted dance men to death. But with the power of the girl's love for the Prince, he survives. In the picture, Misty is the village girl, and Roberto is the Prince. It's a beautiful really.
↘️↘️ (a)logan.panchot (a)hannahbedal Well damn! Don't piss this one off (a)cmpulisic! She'll come for ya neck!
↘️↘️↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)logan.panchot (a)cmpulisic Not just me—all my friends too 😂😂😂
↘️↘️↘️ (a)cmpulisic (a)logan.panchot (a)hannahbedal Why would I piss Hannah off?
↘️↘️ (a)cmpulisic_fans (a)hannahbedal (a)logan.panchot Hannah's description actually made me laugh out loud 😂 But it does sound amazing!
↘️↘️ (a)pulifanatic22 (a)hannahbedal (a)logan.panchot I live in France so I'm going to try and see this!

(a)cmpulisic Can't wait baby girl!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)cmpulisic 😘😘

(a)timhow1 We're looking forward to it! Love you!
↘️ (a)hannahbedal (a)timhow1 Love you too T! See you soon!