34. BVB WAG Update

BVB WAG UPDATE: HANNAH BEDAL CELEBRATES HER 18 BIRTHDAY WITH CHRISTIAN PULISIC EARLY!
Published August 28, 2016
By: Olivia Johansson

Our new favourite young couple, Hannah Bedal and Christian Pulisic, had been in Paris and then in Dortmund together before travelling apart. Christian last posted a picture of the two of them in Dortmund on July 17. Pulisic went to China with Borussia Dortmund for their pre-season tour while Bedal went to Colorado to spend some time with older maternal half brother, Tim Howard.

Pulisic shared a few pictures of him and his teammates in Shanghai enjoying their pre-season tour games against Manchester United and Manchester City. Borussia Dortmund won their opening game against Manchester United 4-1 with Castro scoring in the 19th and 86th minutes; Aubameyang with a 36th minute penalty; and Dembele scored in the 57th minute. Mkhitaryan scored for Manchester United in the 59th minute. Dortmund then went on to lose to Manchester City 5-6 on penalties. Pulisic really shone in that game where he scored in the 96th minute to tie the game up after Aguero scored in the 79th minute. He also scored a penalty. Bedal commented that she was so proud of him.

Bedal hasn't posted anything on social media in over a month since she shared that she is now part of the Quadrille group in the Royal French Ballet Theatre, having graduated from their academy. Pulisic also went quiet on social media for the past month.

That all changed yesterday when Pulisic shared a sweet picture of Bedal and presents, cakes, and balloons. His caption said that he was spoiling "[his] girl for her 18th birthday". How sweet!

Pulisic usually doesn't respond to fans, but he did respond to (a)christannahfans

Pulisic usually doesn't respond to fans, but he did respond to (a)christannahfans. Bedal responded to them too.

Pulisic is now on his way back to the United States for a few friendlies while Bedal stays in Paris rehearsing with the Royal French Ballet Theatre

We were spoiled with lots of pictures of them before the season started, and now it's slowed down a bit. We hope that we will continue to get lots of pictures from Pulisic and Bedal.

Let us know your thoughts on Pulisic treating Bedal to an early birthday!