111. BVB WAG UPDATE

BVB WAG UPDATE: HANNAH BEDAL CONSOLS CHRISTIAN PULISIC AFTER USMNT FAILS TO QUALIFY FOR THE 2018 WORLD CUP
Posted October 11, 2017
By: Lisa Augusta

An unforgettable night for the US Men's National Team as they lost 2-1 to Trinidad and Tobago, meaning they failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia next summer.

Golden boy, Christian Pulisic, along with his teammates were devastated. The team was seen crying on the pitch. Cameras cut to the leading women of the team in the stands. They were visibly upset as well.

Pulisic's girlfriend, Hannah Bedal, joined the team on the field. She was seen hugging a crying Pulisic. She also consoled older maternal half-brother, Tim Howard.

Howard has been to three World Cups, two of which he was the exclusive starting goalie. This would've been Pulisic's first World Cup—a real chance to prove what he's got and worth the hype he receives.

Bedal was hand-in-hand with Pulisic as he and his teammates signed autographs tirelessly before getting on the team bus to head back to the hotel. Outside of the bus, Bedal continued to hug and comfort Christian before going to join her mom, niece, and nephew to head back to their hotel.

Bedal met up with her future in-laws outside the hotel with her family. Sources say that everyone was hugging and crying before going into the hotel to sit down with the rest of the team for a debrief and a small pep talk from Bruce Arena.

Pulisic's twin sister, Maggie, shared a sweet picture of Bedal and Pulisic to her InstaStory. It shows Bedal hugging Pulisic who's got his eyes closed.

Maggie via InstaStory

We love that Bedal is there for Pulisic right now.

Leave thoughts and comments below.