Chapter 11

The jet took off. While in the air Akshay asked the question which was on everyone's mind. "Akash why only you and Bayko are going to London? Shouldn't we come too?" "I want backup over here Dada. It won't do good if the entire team Alpha went to London just to talk to someone. Also the group who were responsible for the blasts have been quiet. I want you all to cover for Ghost and me. I have this feeling that something is going to happen sometime soon, hence I need the team here." Replied Akash. "Okay. I'll allow you this once. I want a bottle of Jägermeister from the duty free shop. " Pouted Akshay. "Done. Tushu Dada you require something?" Laughed Akash. "Eh. No. Just get the information needed. I think you should also get a few bottles for the bar at home Akash. It's getting empty." Said Tushar seriously. " True." Replied Akash. "Boss you have two calls." Said Tuesday. "Who's it Tuesday?" Asked Gayatri. "It's Misters Atharva and Advait." Replied Tuesday. "Hey you guys. Where are you?" Asked Akash. "We've landed at the terminal and we came to know that you guys will also be landing in a few minutes. So we thought of calling you." Said Atharva. "We'll be landing in 5. Wait till then." Said Akshay. "You don't say!" Exclaimed Atharva. "We've been waiting for the past half an hour Dada. 5 more minutes won't make a difference." Said Advait. Akshay banged his head on the wall as the others laughed. "Boss ATC Mumbai is on the line." Said Tuesday. "Flight AUK1901, this is ATC Mumbai. You've been cleared for landing. Use landing strip no 12. Welcome to Mumbai." Said the Official at ATC. "Thank You Sir. AUK1901 out." Said Akash. The Jet landed on the designated strip and taxied to their Hanger. After it parked, the Quintet got down and made their way to the terminal. As they were going there, Tuesday said," Boss, TOI has a picture of you and Ms Myra and they're going to publish it in tomorrow's newspaper." Give me a minute Tuesday. Tai call Myra." Said Akash. Gayatri dialled the call and handed her phone to Akash. "Hey. I just landed in Mumbai. So Tuesday said that TOI have our picture and they're publishing it in tomorrow's Bombay Times. Is it okay with you or should I do something?" He asked. "It's okay. Let the world know you belong to me. Anyway I'm packing my stuff up. Sara's helping me pack. I need to go. I love you." Said Myra. "Okay. I love you too. I'll see you soon." He replied and cut the call. "So what did Myra say?" Asked Ketki, curious. "Let them publish. She wants the world to know about our relationship." Said Akash shrugging. "I'm proud of her." Said Gayatri as the others nodded. Inside the terminal they spotted Atharva and Advait drinking juice. Both were dressed similar to each other. Black Jeans, a blue tee shirt for Atharva and a white tee shirt for Advait, black jackets and boots. Like all the Kelkar's, these two also had grey eyes, aristocratic looks and high cheekbones and were included in the Vogue list of hottest people on Earth. Let it be said that India was on the list only due to the Kelkar's. As they walked in, the duo stood up. "Hey guys!" Both said as they hugged each other. "So boys. Vacation for how many days?" Asked Gayatri after the pleasantries had ended. "The coach is happy with me. He told me to take a vacation as long as I like. But to keep in shape." Said Atharva. "Nice. What about you Advait?" Asked Ketki. "I've been transferred to the Mumbai office. So I'm here permanently Vahini." He replied smiling. "Nice." Said Gayatri as the others nodded in agreement. Just then Tuesday said," Boss the cars and bikes are waiting outside." They all walked out to see a red Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, a silver BMW M8 Gran Coupe, a white Triumph Daytona 675R, a grey Harley Davidson 750 Roadster and a orange KTM Duke 790. Tushar and Ketki took the Mercedes, Akshay and Gayatri took the BMW, Atharva took the Daytona, Advait the Harley Davidson and Akash the KTM. Atharva wore the LS2 helmet which was on his bike, Advait wore the AGV helmet and Akash wore his usual blue LS2 helmet. After syncing the helmets with the cars, they left. All were driving in formation. The three bikes were in the front followed by the cars. "So which house are we going to? The Bandra one or the Goregaon one?" Asked Advait. "We're all going to our own houses. We're meeting at the Bandra house later in the evening." Said Tushar. "Works. I'll see you guys later." Said Atharva and he disappeared. "Akshay we have to go to my dad's house. He wanted to meet us. Akash, Raven is also at home. You want join us?" Asked Gayatri. "No. I'll just go home Tai. Tell Raven that I'll meet her in the evening at the party." Replied Akash. "Okay. We'll see you in the evening." Said Gayatri and the BMW disappeared. "Dada I'll also see you guys in the evening. I have some work." Said Advait. "Mascot. Just don't. We know you're off to Bandra. Tell Ananya we said hi." Said Ketki. Advait blushed and nodded. He too then disappeared. Now only Tushar, Ketki and Akash were remaining. "So what are your plans Wolf?" Asked Ketki. "Going home and sleeping. What are yours?" He asked. "Same." Said Tushar. "Okay then. Lead the way." Said Akash. The three drove off in towards their houses in Goregaon. After a while, Akash entered his building Aether's parking lot and parked his bike. He looked towards the left and saw his blue Hyundai Elantra. As he walked towards the elevator, his phone rang. "AKASH KELKAR. HOW DARE YOU NOT COME AND MEET ME. YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT MYRA. AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO GO HOME WITHOUT MEETING ME? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" yelled his best friend Revati through the phone. "I'm tired Revu. I'll see you in the evening. Promise." He said with a sigh. "Okay. But I'm still mad at you." She gave in. "I know. I love you so much Revu." He said. "I know. I love you too Akash." She replied and cut the call. He got in the elevator and pressed number 18 to get to his house. The elevator took 72 seconds to reach 18th floor. He got out and stood in front of the door. He pressed his finger on the bell and it scanned him. As soon as the finger got detected, the door opened and he walked in. He removed his shoes, kept them in the rack and went to his room. He removed his clothes and dressed only in boxers went and washed his face, feet, wiped them, fell on his bed and slept.

Author's note
Bayko - Marathi Word for wife.