Chapter 28

Akash looked in horror as his worst nightmares came true. Myra smirked as she entered the ground. "Hello Love. How're you?" She asked. He said," What's going on? Why are you here?" He asked in pseudo confusion. Both Jordan and Myra smirked at his confusion. "I never was in love with you. Jordan wanted an inside man in the Creed. And he decided that I was to be the man. Sorry woman. And I decided to exploit your feelings for me. I won bonus points when your sword decided to bond itself to me." She said. "That's when I decided to make sure that you die Akash. Because she's legally your fiancee. She can take over your finances and then remove anyone's access to it. Which in doing so, will make her the richest woman on the Earth. And then we'll get married, making me the richest man on Earth." Finished Jordan with a smirk. "Interesting plan Jordan, my Love." Said Akash sarcastically. "But you don't know one tiny detail. After I'm dead, my entire estate and everything is  willed away to the person who holds both Ebony and Emerald." Smirked Akash. "I'm the only person who holds Ebony." Said Myra. "You're so wrong my Love. I'm talking about both my swords. And there's only one person who holds them both apart from me." Said Akash before he was cut again by Jordan's sword. After fending off a couple of hits, Akash was impaled by Jordan's sword straight into his gut. "Looks like I win the match, Akash." Smirked Jordan. Blood came out from Akash's mouth as he fell. He was gasping for breath as he lay on the ground.

Meanwhile in a safe house far away from the Mansion

A loud noise woke up Revati, both the Rasika's, Mihica, Ketki and Gayatri. They all held their heads in pain. "Woah. What's that sound?" Groaned Mihica. She looked around to see Tushar, Akshay, Atharva and Advait looking at the screen in front of them in shock. "Guys what's wrong?" Asked Rasika P as they all stood up. The 4 boys turned to face all of them. "Where are we?" Asked Rasika V. "Tushar Mahendra Kelkar, Akshay Poonamchandra Kelkar, Atharva Uday Kelkar and Advait Rupesh Kelkar, You've better not have drugged us and got us away from the fight." Growled Ketki. "What's wrong?" Asked Gayatri. Suddenly there was a glow and Ebony appeared next to Emerald. "Dada what's wrong? Why's Ebony here? And where is Akash? He's won the fight right?" Revati Asked Tushar. Without warning tears started coming out of the eyes of the four. Fear gripped the girl's hearts. Ketki and Gayatri went to the screen where they saw something and screamed. Both the Rasika's, Mihica and Revati went to see what the matter was. Revati fainted as she saw Akash's dead body on the screen. But before she fell on the ground, Mihica and Rasika caught her.