Chapter 32

The trio and Akash were going to the garage, when there came a shout from behind. " Commander Wolf, Wait!" they turned around to see a girl running towards them. She stopped in front of them gasping for breath. After a few gulps of air, she straightened out and said," Commander, Q is requesting your presence in his office." "Okay. Thank You Agent Uh?"asked Akash. "Agent Elizabeth Khanna." she replied. "Are you Indian?" asked Nikhil in awe of her. " Half Indian actually, Agent Archer. My father is an Indian Businessman. His name is Rajendra Khanna. My mom is a British woman. Her name is Alicia Black. She's an architect." finished Elizabeth. "Okay. So will you be escorting us to Q?" asked Nikhil. " I don't know about 'us' Agent Archer. I can escort you if you want." she said. "Huh?" he asked. "Look around Agent Archer." she said. Nikhil looked around and saw only him and Elizabeth, the other three were nowhere to see. "I am going to kill those 3." he muttered. Laughing, Elizabeth led Nikhil to Q's office. Inside Q's office, Nikhil saw Akash, Rujuta and Sayli laughing with a oldish looking Man. "Ah Agent Archer. So nice to see you." said Q. The trio sniggered behind. "Hello Q. Long time no see." replied Nikhil shaking his hand. "So had fun with Agent Khanna, Nick?" asked Rujuta. Nikhil growled at the implication and Elizabeth blushed. "Alright. Simmer down. The reason I have called you all here is that I have modified your vehicles. Akash the DB11 has more horsepower and firepower. Strike Team Beta, the Range Rover Velar has been upgraded with the same specs. You're good to go." said Q."Agent Khanna guide them to the Garage." "Thanks Q. We're off now." Said Sayli. The quartet left with Elizabeth leading them to the garage. In the garage they saw Akash's silver DB11 and Sayli's grey Range Rover Velar gleaming in the light. "Thank You Agent Khanna. Let Commander Jones know that we'll get Agent Henstridge back safely." Said Rujuta. Elizabeth nodded and moved to a side as Akash and Rujuta revved their respective cars. Sayli sat with Akash and Nikhil sat with Rujuta. And they sped out of the garage. Enroute Chelsea, Sayli asked," Akash when are you going to tell Revu that you are still alive?" "When the time comes Sayli. She needs to concentrate on eliminating Myra Thakur for the time being. Till then I need to work on eliminating Jordan. He's the main culprit." replied Akash fully looking at the road in front of him. Sayli could see tear tracks on his face. "Don't lie to me Akash. You miss her and I know that She misses you." she tried. He didn't reply but increased the speed of the car. They soon reached Chelsea and sought high ground. After finding a vantage point the quartet were looking for entrances into the Warehouse when Tuesday said," Boss. I just saw Ms Revati being taken into the warehouse. Ms Myra was the one who was dragging her. Also the team Alpha is standing behind you." They heard a click of a gun and someone ordered," Turn around slowly." They did as asked. Standing in front of them were Tushar, Ketki, Gayatri, Akshay and Mihica. "Take your hoods down." ordered Mihica. "Wait. Who are you?" asked Ketki. "They are Strike Team Beta. They belong to RAW Spec Ops." Said Tushar. "But Spec Ops only has Team Alpha. Tell us your names and codenames." ordered Gayatri, still pointing her gun at them. Sayli removed her hood and said," My name is Sayli Murudkar. Codename Sorcerer." Nikhil removed his hood next and said," My name is Nikhil Joglekar. Codename Archer." Rujuta removed her hood next and said," My name is Rujuta Wagh. Codename Ranger." Akash did not remove his hood. Ketki gestured for the trio to move away and pointed her gun at Akash and ordered," Remove your hood and state your name NOW!." Akash removed his hood slowly and said," My name is Akash Kelkar. Codename Wolf."