Chapter Three

Andy's P.O.V

The next morning I was up early and walking to work, it was a beautiful sunny Manhattan morning and this time I could fully enjoy the beauty of it because I didn't have a raging hangover. Mind you I couldn't really enjoy it now as my mind was pre-occupied with what the sex god had said to me yesterday.

"Because I want to fuck you Andrew and I need to know if anyone is standing in the way of me doing so,"

Those had been his exact words and now they were imprinted into my mind forever. Needless to say as soon as he had muttered them I had gawked at him like a fish out of water and then before I could say anything back to his boldness Jake had interrupted us.

"Because I want to fuck you Andrew and I need to know if anyone is standing in the way of me doing so," he murmured, tightening his grip on my pelvis just enough to make me squirm.

Oh My...

My mind screamed those short words at me. How could he just come out with something like that? Was he that ignorant of people's emotions? I bet he didn't care that I felt like a penis with legs.
"Your blushing, I've scandalised you," he murmured, running his calloused thumb pad over the red line that covered my nose and cheeks. "Are you going to say anything?"

Before I could say anything my boss Jake walked in.
He looked at as and tried to hide a guilty jump. "Oh Sorry, Have I interrupted anything?"
I jumped back from the sex god guiltily. "N-N-No we were just leaving," 

I sighed at the memory, I wish I could go back to that moment and at least kiss him at least have the glorious feeling of his lips on mine once but unfortunately I couldn't. In fact I'd be surprised if the sex god would even want to talk to me again. I flashed my ID to the security guard as I walked through the double doors into the building. I almost moaned in relief that the sex god wasn't standing by the elevators today, feeling happy about this, I skipped over to the elevators and summoned one.

It arrived quickly and soon I was walking towards Jake's office with a cheery grin on my face.
I opened the door to his office and beamed at him. "Good Morning," I said cheerily.
He returned the grin. "Morning,"
I half-skipped over to him and stood by his desk. "What shall I do today boss?" 
His face turned sheepish. "Well...Andy, I'm afraid I'm not your boss any more,"
"What?" I gaped. 
"You've been moved up," Jake beamed. "Instead of being my secretary you've been moved to assist Mr Purdy,"

Mr Purdy?

"Isn't he the head of this business?" I asked, even though I knew he was.  
"Yes Andy, You should remember you met him yesterday," Jake chuckled amusedly.
"Wha-" I trailed off. "Is he one of the people that was in the meeting yesterday?"
"Yes, Andy don't be flippant," Jake said sternly, obviously not catching on that I had no idea who he was talking about.
"I'm not! I genuinely don't know who he is,"

"Good Morning Jake," I whirled around at the familiar voice, finding the sex god leaning against the door frame. "I've come to collect my new secretary," 
His brown eyes glinted with the knowledge that he had succeeded in getting what he wanted.
"Morning Mr Purdy, I suppose you know Andy," Jake winked discretely at me.  
"We've met," the sex god, or should I say Mr Purdy, said smoothly. "And I look forward to  working very closely with him,"

The sex god...was the head of this company?! My employer?! Oh My...

"If you'd like to follow me Andy," Mr Purdy added, standing out the way so I could ease past him.
I looked helplessly at Jake, who winked at me and ushered me to follow the sex god. I looked back at the sex gods retreating form then ran after him, my heels clicking on the floor as I raced to catch up with him. He seemed amused when I finally caught up to him by the elevator that lead to his office.

Oh No, Not an elevator

"Isn't there any stairs?" I asked meekly, clutching a stitch in my side.
He leant towards me so his breath tickled my ear. "Not unless you want to worsen your stitch," 
"I'll take my chances," I whispered breathlessly.
"Andy who is in charge here?" he whispered.
I sighed in defeat and reached around him to press the button which summoned the lift. "Happy Now?" I muttered, sarcasm coating every word.
He chuckled at my petty words and leaned in closer to brush his lips over my ear. "Not as happy as I'll be when I finally get you underneath me,"

Oh My...

I pretended that I hadn't heard that erotic statement and stared straight ahead, not daring to move until the elevator's doors pinged open. He ushered me quietly inside, I inched right up to the wall not wanting to be anywhere near that gorgeous man but to my dismay he sidled up close to me. The metal doors slowly closed and the lift started rising, instantly the heat washed over me making me weak and breathless. I fumbled along the sides and found the hand bar, curling my fingers tightly around it to try and keep myself steady.

The sex god took a laboured breath and clenched his teeth. "Fuck the rules," 
Before I could react he stalked over to the elevator's controls and shoved a key into the keyhole positioned by the side, instantly the lift came to a shaky stop.
"Wha-" I gasped, clutching onto the bar more insistently as he stalked towards me. 
"It's called a master key," he murmured, his hands rising to grip onto my upper arms. "With it I can control everything in this building,"
"Oh," I breathed.

Abruptly his thumb brushed over my bottom lip. "I want to kiss you,"

Oh My Goodness...

I opened my mouth just to reply, but he took advantage and crushed his mouth down on mine. His kiss was tender but borderline aggressive, shamelessly turning me right on. He growled into the kiss and cupped my head with one hand, the other moving to cup the curve of my buttocks so he could pull me tighter against him. Now every part of our bodies were touching, I couldn't escape even if I had wanted to. Roughly he wrenched his lips away from mine and dropped to his haunches before me, piercing me with a look that said 'Don't you dare move'. I whimpered softly as both his hands disappeared up the sides of my skirt, feeling the exposed tops of my thighs and moving behind to pet my ass.

"Thank god your wearing stockings instead of tights-" he whispered throatily. "-I would of ripped them in my haste to touch you,"
"Sir," I breathed, feeling him hook one of my legs over his shoulder.
"Call me Ash," he whispered, before dipping his head under my skirt, his teeth grasping the fragile cloth of the thongs that I wore, another novelty from Chuppy, and pulling it down my legs.
"Ash," I whimpered, feeling way too vulnerable.

I watched as Ash bundled up the fabric of my discarded thong in his fist and brought it to his nose, inhaling deeply.

Oh Mary Mother Of God...

He rose from his haunches and stuffed my thong into one of his pockets, gripping my ass once again and hoisting me around his waist. 
He leaned into my neck and bit softly. "You smell intoxicating,"
I blushed, having no idea what to say to that but instead staying transfixed where I was. I didn't resist as one of his hands slid back up my skirt however I did tense when one of his fingers slipped into me. I bit my lip and rocked back on his hands using his shoulders to anchor me.

"Someone's greedy," Ash teased, pulling out then thrusting two fingers back into me.
A moan of delight clawed it's way out of my throat, my breathing quickened visibly.
"I'll prove to you that I'm clean-" he whispered to me, as he kept up the pace of his fingers. "-And you'll do the same, then we're going to have explosive, mind blowing sex, you can feel how it's going to be between us can't you?" 
He flexed his fingers inside me, making me shudder. "Do you agree?"
"Yes," I moaned breathlessly. "Ash,"
"Come for me Andy," he groaned. "Now,"

I complied, throwing my head back and releasing a needy cry, my grip on his shoulders turning my knuckles white. He slid his finger out of me and gently lowered me to the ground, I gripped the handle bar once again trying to stop my knees from shaking.
"I want to take you out for dinner tonight Andy," Ash murmured, taking my chin in his hand. "I'll pick you up at eight, Oh and-" he ran a finger over the elasticated edge of my left stocking. "-wear these,"