Chapter 6

Andy's P.O.V

Ash tied my wrists together in an unbreakable knot using the tie from my robe. He tugged on the back of it experimentally, as if he was testing the strength of the knot. I wriggled my wrists around in vain, realising the knot was far too advanced for me to be even bothered about, Ash must be a master in all things knot-wise. He grinned in satisfaction and led me over to the sofa, pushing me down onto it. He sat opposite me, perched casually on the side of the coffee table.

He crossed one leg over the other and leaned towards me. "I take it you read my proposition then?"

I shuffled into a more comfortable position, plus one that didn't allow Ash to sneakily see up my robe. "Yes I did and I have no intention of  pursuing it,"

Ash grinned slyly and tossed his mane of hair behind his shoulders. "And why not exactly?"

"B-Because it's degrading and...we barely know each other...your my employer for Christ sake!"

"We can get to know each other, my way,"

"Yes, but your way involves me tied up with your...happy stick inside me,"

A brief pause entered the conversation before Ash let out a howl of laughter. "Happy stick? Are you fucking serious?"

I narrowed my eyes at the seductive male in front of me. "It's not that funny,"

Ash reluctantly sobered before my eyes, his lip caught in-between his teeth. "I've never heard a man's cock being referred to as a 'happy stick' before...maybe I should introduce the two of you, then you'll find out he's not so happy at all,"

I resisted the childish urge to stick my tongue out at him. "I have no desire to meet him,"

"Really? That's not how you acted in the elevator,"

My face flared with shame from his bold words. What a slut he must think I am...

He cocked his head and gazed at me intently. "You know I can't get that scene out of my head, it's driving me nuts, I cant last seven seconds without having an image of those legs wrapped around my waist once more," He shoved a hand roughly through his hair. "I think I'm going to explode if I don't have you soon,"

A rush of heat surged through my body and pooled at the juncture of my thighs, Oooh it felt...weird like a cold chain was running down my throat and coiling around the most sensitive parts of my body. 

Is this what it feels like to be aroused greatly?

"I-I just don't want to be a easy lay Ash, I want us to be friends...not boyfriends...just friends whilst...if we do this," I choked out, the heat was making it hard for me to talk freely. 

Ash hummed in approval and nodded his head, almost like he was mulling my thoughts over in his head. "I never thought you were an 'easy lay' Andrew and am sorry if I did ever make you feel that way," He put his head in his hands. "Jesus the way I came onto you at the start, I could of made you run for the hills,"

"I wouldn't of run...mainly because I need this job," I said dryly.

He tittered then pondered for a few seconds. "Maybe we need to talk this out over dinner sometime, because I highly doubt that here is a good place to do so, especially when your dressed-" his eyes ravished me slowly. "-like that,"

I blushed once more, remembering the other thing that I had wanted to share with him but my words lodged firmly in my throat as warm, calloused hands gripped me softly under the thighs. Ash lifted me gently from the sofa, dropping himself down onto it's soft mass then settling me down so I was straddling him. One of his hands gripped me around the nape and pulled me down into his kiss, I moaned softly and let his tongue invade my mouth, my own trying hard to keep up with his. 

Ash groaned softly into our kiss, his hands snaking up the sides of my skimpy robe to settle on my hips, one widening my thigh and brushing it's thumb over the sensitive flesh it found. I gasped and pulled away breathlessly from our kiss, my hand closing around his so it would halt it's movements.

"W-Wait, there's still one more thing I need to tell you," I gasped, my chest heaving slightly. 

I took a deep breath then blurted. "The reason why I'm so nervous is because I'm a virgin,"

Ash ogled at me for a second then the lusty haze around his mind disappeared. "Your a virgin?"

I blushed for about the hundredth time since I had been with him and nodded.

He groaned and face palmed, I narrowed my eyes. "What's wrong with me being a virgin?"

"Nothing!" he reassured me. "I'm just so god damn angry with myself...Jesus a virgin!"

Before I could grow self-conscious he scooped me up easily into his arms and started carrying me towards my bedroom. 

"W-Where are we going?" I stammered.

He kicked open the door to my room before answering. "To your room, I want to make love to you before we do anything else," 

Oh Fuckin' My!