Chapter Five

Andy's P.O.V

"Andrew," Ash groaned, nudging my thighs apart with his knee. "Your tormenting me,"

His hands wandered up the sides of my dress, groping for the zipper, he found it and slowly pulled it down. Next his hands thrust up the dress, bundling the fabric up then sliding it off with one tug, he tossed it somewhere behind him carelessly, far too focused on me. His mouth rose to press to my collarbone and slowly started to move down, my heartbeat relaxed then restarted at a frantic speed as he neared my pelvis. 

"No Ash," I whined pathetically. "Not there,"
He pressed a kiss to my crotch through the rough lace of the thong I still wore. "Why not?"
"B-Because it's embarrassing," I whined. 
He pondered for a moment and then a devious smile appeared on his handsome face. "I'll tell you what Andy, this-" he gestured to what was happening between us. "-can be a taster, if you like what I do in this 'taster' then maybe-" he plucked at the bow on my underwear suggestively. "-you will accept my earlier proposal?"

I mulled his words over in my head, they sounded reasonable, if I didn't like it I could walk away and if I did...
I nodded tentatively, seeing him smile and tug and the material that prevented me from being naked, save for the stockings. I blushed and raised my hips for him so he could roll my thong down around my knees, that seemed about as far as he wanted to dismiss it. Ash stared at my nakedness intently, like he was trying to memorise every curve of my body, I blushed harder and looked away from him.

I heard a chuckle vibrate through the male body atop of me and hands rose to tug and roll my nipples into hardened pink nubs. I bit my pierced lip and mewled softly for him, tensing a little as his right hand gripped my cock softly.
"I'm surprised-" he squeezed softly and I yelped, making him laugh. "-Your already fully erect and I've hardly touched you, this behaviour I would expect from a virgin,"
I tensed visibly underneath him.

Jesus was it really that noticeable?  

He grinned and squeezed my shaft harder. "You are,"
"A-A-Ash don't be cruel," I stammered.
"Address me properly Andrew," he said sternly, biting down on my sensitised nipple. "Whilst you are underneath me you shall only address me as 'Master' or 'Sir',"
"Sorry," I murmured, crying out as he bit me again, harder.
"Sorry what?"
"Sorry Sir," I whimpered.  
"Good boy," he murmured and dipped his head, I tried to look down to see what he was doing but the handcuffs restricted me from lifting my shoulders much, making it much more painful to keep my head up for a long time.

Suddenly I felt something warm and wet flicker over the crown of my erection, crying out I looked down to find Ash peering up at me deviously.
"N-N-N-" I stammered out, not able to form words.
Ash grinned and licked it again, ignoring my pathetic cries for him to stop. Gently he took the crown of me into his mouth, sucking around it hard and flicking his tongue over it like how you would do with a lollipop. Instantly my knees tried to press together, so I could try and get his mouth off of me, but his hands pushed them down, pressing each one down into the sofa.
They quivered and shook under the onslaught of his mouth and tongue. "Please Ash Please," I nearly sobbed.

He frowned at me and deliberately slammed his mouth down, sheathing all of my length easily. I screamed bloody murder and my back arched violently off the sofa, he smiled and slid his mouth off of me, turning me on my side and spooning up beside me.
"Did my 'ickle virgin like that?" he cooed, his hand finding my erection once again. 
I blushed and didn't say anything.
"Well of course you did-" he murmured, bringing his hand up so I could see the tell-tale signs of pre-cum on his fingers. "-if this isn't evidence enough,"
He wrapped his fingers back around my length and stroked firmly, making my back arch back into his body.
"As punishment-" he hissed into my ear. "-I'm not going to let you release down my throat, your going to have to do it on the pillows-" his teeth nipped up my ear and neck, biting down enough just to make me squirm. "-and then I'll make you lick it off,"

My body jolted in pleasure and he took advantage, holding one of legs up so he could slip a few fingers inside me.
I moaned loudly into one of the pillows. "It's too much...I can't-"
"You will," he murmured, thrusting yet another finger in me. "I'll make you,"
I moaned helplessly and rocked into his hand and fingers, not sure which one felt the best.
"Mine Andrew-" he whispered horsely. "You are mine,"
He increased his pace of both hands, making me become a writhing mess. 
"Come for me Andy," Ash licked the side of my neck, which was wet with perspiration. "Let go and come,"

Like a rocket I was off, crying out and curling into a ball of mind blowing pleasure as my orgasm crashed through me, leaving me sweaty and weak.
Ash chuckled and stood up, slapping me lightly on the ass then whispering. "Start licking,"