Chapter 7

Andy's P.O.V

Ashley kicked the door to my room open, still carrying me, and dropped me onto my small single bed. Fortunately the lights were off so I couldn't see his face but I could feel him, feel the heat radiating from his palms through the skimpy fabric of the robe I still, frustratingly, had on. Those hands wandered down my sides until they reached my knees, pushing them up then spreading my legs wide.

The bed dipped as he crawled onto it, bracing himself over me, then taking my lips in a kiss. I shifted around underneath him, trying to at least loosen the knot that held my hands prisoner but to no avail. I moaned a little as he bit at my lip ring, asking for entry which I gladly gave him, our tongues colliding together until I was gasping for breath. Ash chuckled and moved off me a little, suddenly the whole room was illuminated with light, he had turned the light switch on.

He grinned at my shocked expression then sat up on his knees, tugging me up by my arms and delicately guiding my robe off of my shoulders until it pooled around my hips in a silky mass. He bundled the soft fabric up into his fist and threw it down onto the floor then pushed me back down so my back hit the mattress once more. He peered down at my half nakedness intently, like he was trying to savour the moment of seeing me like this.

I blushed and looked away from him, gazing at the wall, whilst his head dipped to press tender kisses along my collarbone and neck area. His hands roamed my sides while his lips worked, both of them then latching onto my hips and starting to roll my underwear down. Once finished with the small task, he tossed the fabric somewhere behind him and stared down at me once more with those lustful brown eyes of his. I blushed harder and allowed my hands to cover my face, suddenly feeling much more then naked in front of him but physically bare, almost like he could see straight inside of me.

His strong hands started tugging insistently at my own. "Don't feel embarrassed Andy,"

"I cant help it," I whispered softly, still holding my hands firm in front of my reddened face.

With a grunt, he succeeded in prying my hands away from my face, taking both hands into one of his own and shoving them up high. "Why is that?"

"I'm a virgin Ash," I spoke bluntly. "What if I do everything wrong? I don't want to disappoint you,"

"Andy, there is no right and wrong here," he spoke softly. "This is just you and me, the rest of the world is shut out,"

I nodded and relaxed a little, just a little though mind you. He grinned and kissed the tip of my nose. "Come, I want to show you something,"

Abruptly he shifted off of the bed, taking my wrist softly and guiding me off the bed and over to the floor length mirror beside my wardrobe. He made me face the mirror, made me look at my reflection, his tattooed hands and fingers travelling softly over my abdomen. He took one hand away from my stomach and used it to swipe my hair over my left shoulder then quickly returned it to it's earlier position, just as his lips ran up the side of my exposed neck.

"Look at yourself Andrew," he whispered into the crook of my neck, my mind vividly aware of his hands travelling downwards. "Look at how your body reacts to my touch,"

One of his hands curled gently around the base of my cock, his other tracing patterns on my thigh. I blushed softly as my body jolted forwards into his touch, realising that the words he spoke was the truth. His hand stroked softly along the hardening column, making it yearn softly for more of his masterful touch. I whimpered and shyly guided one of my own hands down, holding Ash' hand in mine I made it move a little faster, not too fast just fast enough so that I could have more friction.

Much to my disappointment, Ash moved his hands away, placing them on my shoulders and guiding me to face him. His hands weaved into my hair, tugging it lightly. "Strip me,"