We have fun in the Hades cabin

Disclaimer: me no own
-----------------------------------------Percy's POV

"Percy!!!!! Wanna play truth or dare in the Hades cabin?"a voice said above me. Whaaaat? It's like 5:00 in the morning. I opened my eyes and smacked the person above me. "Ow!!!!!" a girly voice screamed. I saw.... Leo? Whaaat? "Leo, you have a very girly voice." " Thanks, I had no idea," Leo said, rubbing his face.

"So, you wanna play truth or dare in the Hades cabin?" Leo asked again.
"Sure. Does Nico know?" Knowing Leo, he probably didn't tell Nico. "Psh... Sure he knows!!! It was his idea!!!" Leo nervously stuttered. "You go get Annabeth, and Jason. I'll get Piper,"
"Sure, but don't you think they'll be mad? It's 5:03 in the morning!!!!" "Just go get them!!!!"

I went to the Zeus cabin first to go get Jason. He was the only one in there. He was halfway off of his bed, and he was mumbling in his sleep. I moved closer to see what he was saying. "No... I don't want to... Leo...." It was really hilarious. I got really close to his bed, leaned down to his ear, and yelled "JASON!!!!!" as loud as I could right into his ear. "WAZZA!!!!" He screamed and fell out of bed. I started cracking up.

Jason POV
Not cool man, not cool.

Percy POV
"Come on, we're going to the hades cabin for truth or dare." "But it's 5:10 in the morning!!!!" "Hurry up Sparky!!"
Then I left to get Annabeth.
----------------------------------------------

Once I got to the Athena cabin, I didn't bother to knock. I barged in as quietly as one could barge. I walked over to Annabeth's bunk to see that her laptop was on and she was passed out right next to it. She looked beautiful. Her curls were limp around her head, and she looked like an angel when she was asleep. I gently shook her. She didn't wake up. "Annabeth... Annabeth, wise girl wake up," I whispered to her. She still didn't wake up.

I turned her laptop off, put it under her bed along with all of her notes, and picked her up gently bridal style. She was still asleep. I left a note saying 'Annabeth is in the Hades cabin' on her bunk. I carried her out of the Athena cabin and walked over to the hades cabin.

It was still dark out, it being late November. Annabeth started shivering, so I brought her in closer to me and started jogging over to the hades cabin.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door, and Leo opened the door. "Hey, you're here!!!! That makes everybody!!!" I looked around and saw Piper, Jason, Leo, Clarisse, Chris, Grover, Juniper, Katie, and the Stolls. Nico was on his bed, fast asleep. Leo and Connor picked Nico up and threw (literally) him up in the air. "Ahh!!!" Nico screamed. Jason caught him and said. "Haha!!! That was funny." Nico got down and said "Why is everybody in my cabin?"

"We're playing Truth or Dare!!" Leo said. "But it's 5:20 in the morning!!!!" "Yeah, so?" Leo said. "Everybody sit in a circle." I sat down, still holding Annabeth, who was still asleep. Once we had a circle, Leo said "Ok!!! I'll go first. Beauty Queen, truth or dare?"