•02: We meet again

Chapter 2

Forgive my errors. And forgive my late update. School is being a wall again. I'm sorry.

You can point out the errors so I could edit it right away. Thank you :)

Akashi is a bit OOC, I suppose? I dunno. Read at your own risk--wait huwat hahaha. You've been warned. Pls don't hate me. XD

•••

[ Asahina ]

Currently, I  walking to my school, uhm. What is the name of that school again? Ah Rakuzan. Yeah, I'm walking to Rakuzan with a toast on my mouth. While walking, my mind is full of thoughts and such. I'm also thinking what would my life be there? Would my life be the same as my life before? Would there be happiness? Heartbreaks? Or pain once again?

I mentally sighed and slapped myself. I averted my thoughts somewhere else. Having these kinds of thought gives me a headache.

I arrived at exactly 9 am at school. And ohgollywow. This school is huge! So beautiful! The gossips are true! This school is really fascinating. I smiled to myself and continued to walk inside. While walking, I cannot help myself not to admire the fearures of this school. Rakuzan is indeed a prestigious and amazing school. I came across with a teacher and she asked me if I am new. I replied yes and she told me to go first to office of the principal and then get my schedule then proceed to my room.

I did what I was told and went straight to the office.

"...201..202....203. Wait. Ah yes, 203." I mumbled and stopped by a door labelled '203'. I knocked twice and  heard someone said 'come in'. So I did.

Slowly, I slid the door open and there, I saw a whole class staring back at me. Awkward~

"Ah yes. I nearly forgot. We have a new student class. Please introduce yourself." Said the person standing at the platform whom I assume is our homeroom teacher. I nodded and walked inside. I gently closed the door and proceeded.

"Konnichiwa. My name is Asahina Mizuno, 17. I came from Kyoto also and uhm. That's all I guess? Nice meeting you all. Please take care of me." I said then bowed. Sensei smiled at me and nodded. Then she turned to look at the whole class.

"Class, do you want to ask few questions to her?" She asked

There was a silence before someone raised a hand. I looked at her and waited for her question.

"Where did you study your first year?"

"Ah. I studied at the States." I replied. She smiled and thanked me, and I did the same. Another one raised a hand.

"Where did you study your Middle School?" He asked.

I didn't reply for maybe two seconds before sighing and, "Teiko."

Uttering the word makes my throat feel dry.

"Whoa. So you went to the States for a year then came back to Japan again?"

I smiled and nodded my head. He grinned and thanked me for answering his questions. "Anymore?" Sensei asked.

"Do you happen to know Akashi Seijuro? I got curious, I'm sorry." Someone asked.

My heart skipped a beat. My eyes widen a bit. W-why did they know him? Wait. Obviously because he is famous back then, but.. Why did they ask me about him only? Don't tell me. No. Oh my God no.

"Y-yes." I murmured but enough for them to hear. They reacted a little bit different. Some gasped, some whispered. Some didn't care less, and some seemed interested. I don't know why!