•21: They freaked out

Chapter 21

This is one hell of a corny chapter. XD

•••

[ Asahina ]

My eyes were wide as I stare at him with my lips gaping. He didn't. Wait, so what? We were once a couple anyway--wait no. That's not the problem! His father, is against us. He has a fiancee now. Then why is he saying this to me now?! Urgh this damn redhead makes my head ache!

"What the hell?" Is the only reaction I gave out. He raised an eyebrow and stopped walking, and we are now at a place where both of us are alone. Since he's holding my hand, I stopped too.

"You're insane." I murmured.

He chuckled and shook his head. What the hell?! How can he laugh in a time like this?!

"Nope. It's about time, Mizuno." He said.

My eyebrows knitted while I stare at his beautiful orbs. "What time?"

He didn't say anything and fished something from his pocket. Well this is confusing. Then I saw a small box. Is he going to propose--//slapped. Of course not Mizuno! -.- Me and my wide imagination.

"See this?" He asked when he let me see what's inside the box. Is that a necklace? It is a silver necklace. A crown as the pendant. So? What's with this?

"Uhm.. And I'm suppose to?" I asked. He smiled at me and held my hand again after he put the box back to his pocket.

He gripped my hand tighter and gently pulled it to his lips. He kissed my.. Fist.

"That is yours. I'll give it to you when the time comes. For now.." He started and paused.

"You're mine again, understand?" He said.

My lips parted again. How can he say those words so casually?! Isn't he afraid of what his damned father can do to us? Or what about that one hell of a bitch named Kanbaru Mittsu?! Argh! Akashi is so frustrating.

"Don't worry about my father. Didn't we promised before that we'll face problems together?" He asked. Oh my God. He remembered?

I bit my lip as tears threaten to fall from my eyes. Nope, you're not going to fall. I have make up! I looked up and sighed. I'm too overwhelmed. Akashi cared. Akashi remembers.

Akashi held both of my cheeks and he gently turn my face to face him. He has this genuine smile that can make anyone's heart melt. And I am so proud that I am one of the people who can makw him smile like this. "Hey.. Are you crying?" He asked.

I shook my head and a small whimper escaped my lips. The hell am I crying for?! "N-no."

He chuckled. "Why are you crying?"

"I-it's just that.. No I'm not crying! Anyway.. I'm just.. Happy.." I said. He smiled and gently wiped my tears.

"Why?"

"To know that.. You actually cared.. For our relationship before." I said.

He chuckled again and wrapped both of his arms around me. I looked up and rested my chin on his shoulder as he do the same to me. "Of course I cared." He whispered.

I sniffed and his grip tightened. "I loved you since, and loves you still." He said as I burst into tears again. I'm so glad mom didn't put eye liner below my eyes.

"I love you too.." I murmured.

-

After the cheesy and corny scene a while ago, Akashi-err Seijuro, he told me to call him by his given name again, he walked me to the other Miracles' table. They weren't actually surprised that I am here. They also complimented my appearance which made Seijuro glare at Aomine because, well. Perverted reasons.