•06: I love him, really?

Chapter 6

A short chapter! :)

•••

[ Asahina ]

"Whoa." Is the only reaction I was able to muster the moment I saw Akashi-kun's house no, mansion rather. I've been to one of Akashi-kun's house before but that is just an ordinary house not a mansion like this! It was located at Tokyo, he lived there alone when he was studying at Teiko.

"Let's go." Akashi-kun said and entered the gate. I quickly followed hin inside.

A guard called him and whispered something that I couldn't hear because of the fact that they are feet farther from me and also because he whispered. Are you expecting me to hear them? Hooraa for my ears then.

"Shit." Akashi-kun said, and wait. Wtf. I heard it. How did I even? Akashi-kun immediately looked at me and then dragged me in.

"What happened?" I asked full of curiosity.

He shook his head. "Nothing." He said. I was about to take off my shoes but he stopped me telling me it's fine, so I went into his house--MANSION with my shoes on. We went inside a room, which I assumed to be Akashi-kun's.

"Stay here. I'm going to get you clothes."

I nodded and while he was gone, I decided to walk around his huge room. It's actually simple for Akashi-kun. I kind of expensive thingies and such, instead, in reality his room is a big, colored in beige, have a king-sized bed  a tiny living are, a flat screen TV, two doors which I assumed to be the bathroom and his walk-in closet, an air conditioner, and a bookshelf full of books.

While walking, I suddenly stopped when a certain picture frame caught my eyes. I hwld it and examined it carefully. It was a picture of Akashi-kun, a woman whom I assumed his mother, and a man with the same red hair who is obviously his father. I smiled upon seeing it. They look so happy. Maybe this was taken back when he's still in grade school. I placed it back to its original position. Then I saw another frame. It caught my eyes agaun because Haruka and I were also in the picture. I held it firmly and realized that it was a picture of us with the rainbow gang and the pink-haired girl back in middle school. I can't believe he still have this. We're very very happy here. I wonder if we would be the same, again?

The door opened and I hurriedly put the frame back. I looked at the door and saw Akashi-kun entering with a pile of clothes in hands.

"Here. Go change in the bathroom." He said. I nodded and grabbed the clothes from him. I muttered a small thanks and went inside the bathroom.

While changing, a thought suddenly popped into my head. OH MY GOD. I just realized that I'm going to sleep at a guy's house! At AKASHI-KUN'S HOUSE! This.is.insane. Gosh! What to do?! What if he do things to me?! Wait, what the hell Mizuno! He will never do that! He's too dignified and decent to even do things to you. And another thing, am I assuming that he will do that to me?! I really want to smack myself!

"Mizuno."

I flinched when I heard Akashi-kun's voice at the other side of the door. "Yes?"

"Don't go out until I say so. Don't say anything, AND don't do anything stupid that will create any necessary noise."

I blinked twice and didn't do anything. I heard the door opened and a very, very, very familiar voice spoke.

"Seijuro."

My eyes widened and felt my heart raced. It was Akashi-kun's father. OH MY GOSH.

"Report."

"I'm surprised that you went in my room, father. Anyway, school is fine, the club is doing the same."

Silence followed and then Akashi-san spoke again. "Okay. Ah, by the way. I'll be leaving to England, tonight."

"Business?"

"Of course."

"Alright. Have a safe trip, father."

"Good evening, and good night Seijuro."

"Good night, father."

Then seconds after, I heard the door closed. I sighed in relief and breathed deeply, to calm myself. I see, so even Akashi-kun is afraid to let his father see me.

"You can go out now."

I grabbed my sportswear and went out of the bathroom. I wonder where he got this girl clothes?

"That's my mom's clothes if you're wondering. Don't worry she didn't wear those. It's still new though."

Is he a psychic?! Scratch that thought, I looked around the room and noticed that my things are nowhere to be found.

"It's in the closet. I hid it there."

I nodded and opened the door. And whoa, so many clothes. So big, so huge, so cool.

I saw my bag laying down with my shoes, so I grabbed it and proceeded out. "I'm going to take a shower, stay here."

As if I will go anywhere. Like hello, your father is here. So I just laid down the couch and closed my eyes. This is really strange, how did I managed to talk to him? To be with him?

Maybe the only reason is that my heart still beats for him. It may sound like some cliché shoujo anime we've watched, but it may really be the reason. When a heart says you love someone, believe it. It takes time to disappear. But when a heart had been hurt, it also takes time to heal.

Do I still love him? God, no. I want to move on for Pete's sake! But who am I kidding? Of course I still love that idiot.

I felt a gentle tap on my forehead that made me open my eyes. "Hey, if you're tired go sleep on the bed."

I slowly sat up and a yawn escaped my lips. Why am I even sleepy?! I've been asleep for almost two hours awhile ago at school! Ugh whatever.

I went to his bed and tucked myself in the blanket. Closing my eyes, I muttered the words,

"Good night, Sei."

•••

Seeee? I told you it's short! XD Don't worry I'll make the next chapter longer. LOL. Haha! Sorry okay? Haha.

09/27/14