•23: Start of something new

Chapter 23

You: *pokes book* Is this still alive?

Me: Yes. *throws the chapter at you*

Long chapter? I guess. To compensate for not updating right away. xD bye

•••

[ Asahina ]

A week passed since that unforgettable scene at Akashi residence. One of Seijuro's butlers went to our house many days ago, to give us some of Seijuro's things like his bag for school and his uniform. Mom told Seijuro that it's really best for him to stay here i  our house because, yeah. His dad would've sued him any minute. Shiro's finally accepted his presence as they began to have this little friend thingamajiga. I don't know. Both are like, talking about basketball and something else that only boys could understand. It honestly made me at ease because I could see Seijuro's smile more often. He's happy.

But really, Seijuro's dad, whom mom told me that his name is Juro, is the one I'm worried about. I mean, who wouldn't be worried as hell after he gave you a death--uh no, a threat? Gaah! Whatever, just like Seijuro said before, I'll worry about that shit when it happened.

"Hey. Let's go, we'll be late." I heard his deep, and stoic voice beside me. Turning my head sidewards, I saw him smiling at me. My lips curved into a smile too, well who wouldn't! If you see this hot and gorgeous redhead smile in front of you!! Gaahh! Hormones, stop.

"Y-yeah." I stammered. Wah! I stammered! He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Come on." He said and pulled me with him. We bid farewell to mom and Shiro, since dad had left earlier than us.

Walking with the redhead isn't this bad after all. Especially that this redhead is my..uh.. B-boyfriend. Gahh! Saying the word makes me so embarrassed. Idk why. ;-;

"He gave you a threat right?" Seijuro suddenly asked, breaking the silence engulfing us. My heart raced as both my dark orbs widened in nervousness and shock. H-how did he know? Slowly turning my head to meet his eyes, I found out that he's already staring at me.

"Y-you knew?" I asked.

He sighed and frowned. Running his fingers through his perfect, and fabulous hair. Seriously! Why can't I stop fangirling over this hot bastard? Please explain it to me. Ugh.

He muttered some incoherent words that I didn't understand because he spoke so soft. Then he suddenly yurned his head and his ruby-gold orbs stared into mine intently, and seriously. "Tell me. What did he say?" He asked.

Biting my lower lip, this time, I was the one who frowned. To tell or not to tell? I'm somewhat scared and.. I don't even know what the hell. I didn't say anything for few seconds. I heard him sigh and felt a warm and soft hand held my head. "Just.. Don't be afraid to tell me if he bothered you again."

I felt my cheeks blushed. Is.. Is he making up to those years that we're away from one another? First, he confessed that he still loves me, second, he told me to be his girlfriend, then? He even opposed his father for me! Waah! I think my hair is a bit long. Huehue. Stop Mizuno. Stop being a damn flirt. xD

Smiling, I nodded my head and then we walked again. Honestly, why does this walk seemed to be so slow? Is this really what love feels?

"But seriously though. What did dad tell you?" He asked once again. Mentally sighing, I guess this person won't stop until I spit everything out. But it's fine. He's so cute with his curiosity. //mentally giggling and fangirling about her boyfriend.