•04: Awkward? Awkward.

Chapter 4

Mameh, sarreh for making Haruka so ooc. :D

•••

[ Asahina ]

"Mizuno~ Why does every hot bishie in the world likes you?" Haruka whined and then pouted.

I looked at her and gave her a bored look. I don't actually see the problem with what she said.

"I don't understand." I replied.

Whe pouted once more and helped me to fix my things. It's lunch time and we'll eat at the rooftop again. Honestly, students are not allowed to go there. But being the obedient ane responsible students we are, we always sneak in and have our lunch there.

"Have you encounter Akashi?" Haruka asked.

I shook my head. I don't even want to see the face of that redhead, well at least not now. Honestly, I do want to see him.. Wait. Mizuno? What the hell? Are you insane or what?

"Wait. Off topic, you have said about the Winter cup the other day. When is it anyway?" I asked.

"December."

I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "Obviously."

Haruka laughed and gave me a peace sign. "I don't know actually. But it will be held Tokyo Metropolitan gym again."

"Tokyo? That's a lobg way from Kyoto!"

She smiled and nodded. "Yes. But it's fine. It's worth watching for." She grinned.

"Actually, Rakuzan lost to Seirin last year." She added. I immediately looked at her and my eyes widened. Rakuzan? Lost?

"Really? Whoa. Well that's new. What happened after that?" I asked.

"Nothing? Akashi chaned.. Uhm. He went back to the Akashi we knew back then." she smiled.

I nodded and didn't say anything after that. He changed huh? Really? Note the sarcasm. Grr. Why am I even like this? Is this what you call being bitter?

"Actually again, the Miracles hang out a lot these days."

Oh. That explains why I saw them at the park before. It's a good thing actually. I'm happy for them.

**

Walking through the hallway of our building, I was asked to bring some papers or documents tobthe president of the student councol. I don't know why but I feel so nervous. Why? I don't know.

"Excuse me. Where's the Student council room?" I asked a random person that I saw.

"Oh. Just walk straight then you'll see a door with a sign." He said the same direction I was going to.

I nodded and thanked him. Straught he said, so yes I walked then. I saw the sign and then breathing deeply, I knocked at the door. Opening it slowly, I peejed inside and saw no one

Shrugging I walked inside and decided to just left yhe papers here.

"What are you doing here?" A deep, intimidating voice said that made me stop my tracks. OH MY GOD.

Reading the name plate, it read "SC President, Akashi Seijuro". Why am I not surprised?

Turning my heels to face him, I breathed deeply.

"Hachiko-sensei asked me to give these papers to the president of the council. And I assume that you're the president, no?" I said.

He walked to me and grabbed the papers I'm holding. While he was scanning the papers, I can't help not to stare at him. He did change. Appearance, he became more handsome now. His messy red hair fits him perfectly. He look so hot right now. I mean he look like that everyday but--WAIT. WHAT. Mizuno! Get a grip of yourself!