•12: Snow

Chapter 12

Gomen. I was about to update this way way way back but Wattpad seems to be mocking me. The chapter got deleted who knows why and it frustrates me! Anyway here I am, typed the chapter once more. .-. Enjoy. I srsly need to back read before posting anything. Lol! Sorrt for the typos. Hahahaha.

•••

[ Asahina ]

Two days had passed since that frustrating revelations happened to me. I didn't see any hints of Kanbaru, it's not like I care, but it makes me wonder where she is. Anyway let's put it aside for now.

I was left in the gym to clean. Because my happy, amazing (sarcasm pls) teammates just left me alone! For Pete's sake! I told them to help me clean but half of them put lame excuses like:

"Gomen Mizu-senpai! I really need to go. My pet hamster died!"

"Sorry Mizuno. I can't take it anymore."

"WAAAH! Mizu-chan! Gomeneeeee! I have to go! I have to go to the supermarket and buy some sanitary napkins for my mom!"

See? The last one was from Akasaki-kun himself. .-. And me being the nice and obedient student I am, I can't just leave the gym dirty. So I had no choice but to clean. While cleaning, thoughts suddenly popped into my mind.

Akashi and I still loves each other.

But cannot be together.

Sad right?

LOL. I don't really give a damn about it. Knowing the fact that that midget loves ms the way I love him makes me at ease.

In the middle of cleaning and thinking, I suddenly heard a noise coming from the storage room. I looked at the room first before deciding to walk towards it. What could the source of noise be? Ghost? Childish.

I opened the storage room door and switched the light on. I roamed my eyes around the room and saw something moving below a pile of rugs. Walking to it, I removed the rugs from it and saw a cute little thing.

A dog! Gosh it's so cute!  It's fur is white and it's so fluffy.

"Hey little fella. Come here." I said and crouched down to see it. It wagged its tail and barked once before walking to me and then licked my hand.

I giggled and then brought it to my arms. So cute. I then decided to go home now. Besides it's already late and Shiro's probably mad at me now. I turned off the light and went out of the storage room. I grabbed my things and then turned off the gym lights.