chapter 6

The next day

*Max's POV*

I wake up with a groan and I immediatly feel a throbbing in my head that could kill a small child.  I drank to fucking much last night. What happened. I try to think back but thinking even hurts. I hear a Knock at the door and groan. "come in"
Josh walks in with a huge grin on his face. "How you feeling buddy?"
I groan again in response. He chuckles and sits on the bed. "what the hell happened last night with that chick? I saw her run out of the room and walk out of the house in a fit. Said something about you."
I think for a moment and it all Comes back to me The girl,the drugs,the slap. I hold my face and it hurts a bit.
I explain to him about Crystal about yesterday and for a while he laughed and then he went serious.
"I have never seen you like this before but when you do you go for a christian girl!" he shakes his head.
"Not just a christian girl but the priests daughter." he chuckles and smacks his head. "You have gotten yourself into a shit show"
I groan, "I know I know I don't understand what's wrong with me but...she...she just she is so different then any girl I have ever met. More beautiful then any girl I have met and so untouched."
Josh looks at me with a weird look and he fake gags. "ew this sounds like a relationship." he chuckles, "but i just want you to be happy dude" he puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles. For someone who does drugs and parties alot he truly was a good guy and good at helping me.
"I am meeting her tonight and I don't think she will want to see me all hung over and smelling like sex and booze and shit."
Josh gets me water and tylonol.
"I'm gonna go get a few tokes but you can use my shower and i have clothes you can use that wont make her think your a hobbo."
"thanks man." I sit up and stretch
"If you want this girl...I have a plan"

10:00 pm at the park
*Crystals POV*

I make it to the park right at 10.It wasn't easy sneaking out and I couldn't believe I did it. I look around for him and see glowing lights and go towards it. When I get close enough I see it. A little picnic set up with candles and little foods. I smile wide and there Max stands in a dress shirt and pants. He cleans up so well. I bite my lip as I stare and I know I should say something but I don't know how. I am at a loss for words. I stare a little longer and finally I say something.
"Max you did this...for me?"
He smiles and nods "I thought it would be nice since I made you sneak out"
We both sit down and I look at what he brought. Grapes,crackers,cheese,meat,water and pop.
"I wasn't sure what your fathers rules are for drinks so i brought you water just incase you weren't aloud to have it"
I smile at him
"I prefure water over pop thank you" i take a water Bottle and take a drink.
We begin talking more about each other and picking away at the food and after a while we look up at the stars and lay in the grass. We are close, so close that If I turned and he turned we would have our lips locked. We stare up at the stars and then look at each other. I look into his eyes and he looks back into mine darting between my eyes and lips. I know he wants this to. We break the space with our lips and they lock. I feel a spark when I kiss him so soft and we sit up still kissing he puts his hand on my cheek and I out my hand in his hair. The kiss is slow and gentle. We unlock our lips and look at each other.
"Was that your first kiss?"
I realise it was and I nod slowly
"How was it for your first one?"
"it...it was breath taking"
I want to ask him If I was his first but I believed I already knew the answer which made me a bit sad. In fact I don't believe I would be his first anything...
I shake away the thoughts and we go back to the blanket and we talk until the sun begins to rise. I know I need to go back but I don't want to leave his side.
"it's getting...well early you should probably go back before your dad catches you" he finally says
I smile and look at him
"I know but I'm having such a good time"
"perhaps I'll see you later maybe 4 pm here" he suggests and I nod. I smile and stand hugging him and kissing his cheek. 
"Thank you Max"
I run off after that making my way home. I climb back into my window and get out of my Clothes and into my pajamas slipping into bed and falling asleep to the thought of him. I sigh with happiness and fall asleep immediatly.