chapter 12

*the next morning*
*Max's pov*

I wake up a little sore this morning from the couch. I was going to sleep with crystal in my bed but she seemed like she wanted to be alone. An amazing smell fills my nose, a smell im clearly not used to. I grab my phone and look at the time and it's 10:45 shit. I get up and stretch and go to my little kitchen where I see crystal making breakfast.

She must have heard me walk in because she turned around and smiled before saying, "good morning sleepy head breakfast is almost ready"

I smile back at her and sit down, "you didn't have to do this you know."

"I know I didn't have to, I wanted to. Even tho I had to go out and get groceries since your fridge is completely empty other then beer."

"What time did you get up today?" I stretch again trying to get out all the pain in my body.

"6:30. A normal time" she replies back so sweetly. If I had something in my mouth I would have spit it out.

"6:30!!! That's not normal honey."

She laughs and puts 2 eggs and 3 pieces of bacon with 2 toast on a plate and placed it in front of me. I may have ruined the meal from the amount of drool coming out of my mouth. I haven't had this kind of meal since I was a kid. 

She sits down across from me and starts to eat. I follow and chow down. I'm practically cumming in my boxers . "This is amazing" I say with a face full of food.

She giggles, "I can tell your eating it like you haven't eaten in years, but that wouldn't superise me"

I chuckle softly and notice she doesn't have any food and raise an eyebrow.

"And where is your plate" I say with a dominant voice.

"I have already eaten and I'm going to take a shower." She smiles and kisses my cheek softly and walks away like she isn't in a world of hell right now. You would have no idea all this shit was going on if you looked at her.

I continue eating my breakfast until I hear Crystal scream my name from the bathroom and I run in to find her wrapped up in just a towel.
"What's the matter?" I look at her trying to focus on her eyes but have troubles glancing at her cleavage.

"The water is freezing and it won't change. Can you fix it?" she asks sweetly

I go to the shower and get on my knees and playing around with the knob until the water finally warms up. "Sorry my shower is a little fucked" I smile and she giggles.

"My hero" she smiles sweetly and drops the towel revealing her body to me. If I didn't know any better I would think I was dreaming but here she is standing in front of me completely naked. My cock is so hard against my pants it hurts and I keep staring at her.

She is smiling and she gets in the shower and closes the curtain. This little christian girl just teased me. I growl low and start take my clothes off. She won't win that easy. I slip in the shower with her and she gasps.

"Max what are you..."
I cut off her talking by slamming her against the shower wall and crashing my lips against hers hard. I grip her cheeks and press my naked body against hers. Fuck did she ever feel good. She wraps her arms around me as the water falls against are bodies. My hard on pressing against her stomach.

She moans in my mouth very softly and grips her nails in my back. I growl in her mouth and pull away.
"I don't think you understand what your getting into." I look into her eyes with a dark expression on my face and she smirks.

"Maybe you need to show me"  this comment makes my cock twitch and I move my fingers to her clit teasing it with my thumb. Her body tightens as she jumps from this sudden feeling and it makes me smirk. I move a finger to her opening and she is so wet. When I move my finger her legs automatically open. She would be such a good submissive.

The thought making me even harder of everything I want to do to this girl. I thrust a finger inside her and she moans. Fuck her moans are incredibly hot. I move my finger in and out of her tight enterance and her breath heavies, her nails dig into my back and her eyes are closed.

"Max please more" she begs already and I chuckle a bit.

Fuck, all the things I want to do to her but if she had any idea she would be petrified. "your not ready for that yet baby. Your way to tight, we have to loosen you up a bit"

I continue to pump my finger in and out of her speeding up. She gets even tighter around my finger and I play with her incredibly perky nipples and pinch one. She grips me hard and moans so loud it brings me pride. Fuck my neighbours.
She shakes as I hold her and her legs almost give out on her. But I hold her up and when I know her orgasm has waved over I pull my finger out and hold her close. She is shaking and her expression is so relaxed and yet in her eyes she is scared.

"Are you okay?"

She nods and smiles "that was incredible" she breathes heavily. I chuckle softly

"You haven't seen anything yet." This comment sends a shiver down her spine and she smiles

"I hope not"

Fuck this woman will be the death of me. Her hand moves to my cock and she wraps her hand around it and slowly jerks it. I growl, I can't help but picture her mouth around it and as if she read my mind she got on her knees in the steaming shower and licked the tip of my cock.

I growl and look down at this innocent girl on her knees in front of me. I can tell she has no idea what she is doing so I smile and pet her head softly. She kisses the hard flesh and teases me.

"No more teasing" I take my cock in my hand and move it to her mouth. "Open" I growl and she does. I put my cock in her mouth slowly and she takes a minute to adjust looking at me to make sure she was doing it right. I groan as my cock goes into her mouth and I slowly fuck her mouth. I hold her head and move slowly so I don't choke her on the first go. She finally starts to understand and moves her head a little faster. Her eyes reaming on me. Those eyes so innocent but her actions like a demon. I grip her hair a little hard and groan feeling myself get closer and closer I take my cock out of her mouth and back up a little jerking off as I look at this woman's body. She is so incredibly sexy and having her on her knees in front of me letting the water drip down her body, fuck. I groan and begin to cum on her body. Some lands on her face and some her  legs but it washes away with the water. She moans softly as it lands and I'm swearing and groaning as I finally get my release.

"Fuck" I groan and hold on to the side of the shower and she stands and hugs me, holding onto me and I hold her back, standing under the shower just holding each other.