chapter 11

*Crystal's POV*

"DAD!?"
he stands with his arms crossed and pure anger simmers on his face.
"Wh...what are you doing here?"
My eyes are widened and I know Max must have the same reaction. I can't tell tho due to the fact that I can't keep my eyes off my father.

"I came to make sure you were okay. Instead I find you with this...boy. haven't I taught you whores go to hell"

I have never seen my father so angry in my life and the words he says stings me hard. "I am not a whore... We bumped into each other"

"Oh so you do know this beast" he looks over at Max now with pure furry. "What were you thinking Crystal the Lord is always watching and now you will go straight to hell"

"I haven't done anything wrong" I scream out to my father. I have never faught with him before but I know I haven't done anything, I am a teenager I deserve a life too.

He stares me in the eyes and then looks back at mom's grave. "you brought your unholy behavior upon your mother's grave how dare you!" He screams louder then I have ever heard in my life.

"There is nothing unholy about going to my mother's grave and bumping into someone I didn't want to bump into" I turn and look at Max with anger. I don't know why but of course I'm still mad at him. My life is spinning to nothing.

"I will not have an unholy creature in my home" my father says staring right into my eyes.

My heart drops,"what are you saying?" My hands shake and it feels like the world really is spinning faster and faster.

"I want you out. Never come back. God will never forgive you for your sins and your nothing but a whore" my father walks away and I watch him go. The world silent and my head dizzy. Normally at this point I would cry but there is nothing I feel empty all over again.

"Crystal" Max's voice pipes up over my shoulder and I hear his foot steps walking closer towards me.

"What" I whisper back to him and continue to stare where my father was standing before.

"Don't listen to your father you aren't a whore" he says

"I know I'm not you would love it if I was maybe you would like me if I was." Finally a tear drops down my cheek

He sighs, "that's not true. Can I please take you to my home. We can talk and you can stay there as long as you need. You can take my room and I'll sleep on the couch or something but I want you to be safe"

Curse him for being so sweet he is the devil in the fakist angel outfit I have ever seen and yet I still like him. I sigh and nod. "fine one night then I'll find somewhere else to stay. This doesn't mean I forgive you" I hiss out.

He smiles a little and we begin to walk towards his house. The silence dwelling between us.

*45 minutes later*

*Max's pov*

We arrive back at my small home and I open the door for her. I can see how miserable she is. She takes off her shoes and I close the door. She looks around and if she wasn't impressed she is doing a good job hiding it. I slowly put my hand on her back. She doesn't slap it away as I expected her too. I lead her to the small sitting area and we sit on the small couch. Its silent for a while until I can get the guts to say what I need to say.

I clear my throat, "crystal"

She looks up at me with sadness that could bring me to my knees. I have to keep myself together. I look at her, "listen, I know your hurt and I'm sorry. I can't say it enough and there is nothing that will make what I did okay. I fucked up. Amber is not someone I want to be with." I sigh again and keep my eyes on the beautiful angel in front of me. "Since the day we started talking, it hasent been long I know but something about you is just so different and crazy, for someone who doesn't do crazy things. You're so different and unique. I want to know more about you and connect."

Her face lightens up a bit and she looks away. "I would say no but there is something different about you too max. I don't normally look at men or anyone but you...I don't know. I want to know more and learn more too. I want to try new things now that I have the ability and I bet you could be my first adventure I just don't want to be hurt."

I move closer to her and wrap an arm around her shoulder. "hey do you trust me?"

She nods, "superisingly"

"Then take this adventure."

She nods her head and smiles. In this moment I wanted to kiss her so hard but I didn't know if I should. The breath was taken right out of me when a pair of soft lips hit mine and she is kissing me, of course I kiss back. I put my hand on her cheek and taste her lips,cherry. Maybe one day my cherry flavoured girl.