chapter 8

*Max's POV*

My thoughts race from what almost happened. The more I got to know Crystal the more I wanted her.
I step into the shower,my cock throbbing with need. Normally I would go out and get a chick to help me out but I really didn't want any other female doing it but Crystal or myself. Since she isn't going to...
I hold onto my cock I start to lightly Jerk it soft at first. I picture Crystal and growl with pleasure. I go faster and put my hand on the shower wall to keep me up. I keep going getting closer and closer. Her name on the tip of my tongue and her body on my mind. I can picture her mouth on my cock and her at my Knees, pleasuring me. Her chest bouncing as she moves her mouth. I growl and the thought brings me over the edge.  I began to cum, groaning and pumping my cock faster and Harder.
"fuck" I groan and all my cum goes down the drain. I finish up my shower by washing my hair and body and step out,wrapping a towel around my body.

I get dressed and try to do my hair but give up and leave it messy. I look out my window and decide to go out. Maybe I will see Crystal. I walk out the door and light a smoke making my way to our spot in the park. When I arrive I see a girl on the bench that has Crystals hair. I walk over and put my hand on her shoulder.
"glad I could see you today pretty Lady"
When the girl turns my jaw drops and I loose my breath.
"Amber.."

*flashback begins*

August 7th 2017
The day started normal, Amber waking up by my side and we stare into each others eyes. We talk for a little bit and get ready together and I jump out the window so that her father doesn't kill  me. We always saw each other at school but today I didn't see her. I look around everywhere and even ask her friends If they saw her and they shook there head. Nervousness courses through my body. She never missed school, classes yes, school in general never. She wasn't sick I just saw her so what happened.
I left immediatly and ran towards her house and when I turn onto her road I see it. Moving trucks and a sold sign on her lawn. My heart stops.
Why didn't she tell me. I run to the front and move away from men taking their furniture. I run into the house and see her father. He stares me down but doesn't say anything other then, "downstairs".
I run down and see her packing.
"Amber what is going on"
She gasps and stares at me, "Max what are you doing here?"
"You didnt show up to school and I got worried."
I slowly walk towards her and Wrap her in my arms And she cries holding on to me.
"You're leaving,arent you?"
She nods and cries,"I'm sorry I'm so so
Sorry"
I pet her hair to sooth her and just keep quiet for a bit. We sit on her bed and when she calms down she explains that her father got a new job in new york so the whole family has to go and she promised one day she would come back. We lay on her bed and cuddle encouraging the other that we will be okay. After a while I help her pack and I give her one of my sweaters and she gives me a photo album.

When it's time for her to go we shed a few tears and have a hard time letting go. When she steps into the car we stare at each other and wave. The car moves and I run after her until I can't anymore. That was the last I saw Amber.

*flashback over*

Amber flashes a smile and gets up and hugs me tight.
"Max! I'm so glad you are still here"
"what are you doing here?"
"I told you I would come back. I wanted to come home so now I have an apartment here. Maybe we can get to know each other again"
I look at her and she looks at me. Her eyes and those lips. I missed them once upon a time. I know I got over her but I just want to kiss her one more time.
I think she wants it to because she leans up and then our lips lock. She tastes like candy and lust. So much different then Crystal. I put my hand in her hair and make the kiss more intimate and she follows my lead,Still submissive.

"Max...." I hear a voice and the last person I wanted to see in this very moment stands there. Her eyes watering and her lip quivering and then she runs like someone is chasing her.
"Crystal! Wait" I yell. Amber stares her way and looks confused.
"fuck"