2

Next day, 3rd person view

"Where's Midorima? She's supposed to be here! She's the basketball manager yet she isn't here." The coach ranted, "Shiro-chin is visiting Kise-chin." Murasakibara told her, "she's going to Kaijo? Why?" The coach continued, "She wants to observe them up close, apparently... Not only that but she's close to Kise-chin so it makes sense..." the titan continued telling the coach while snacking.

"I don't understand how you can trust her so easily, Atsushi," Himuro said with distaste.

"She doesn't resemble her brother in physical or mental ways either," Fukui mumbled.

"She already told you the reason, she has albinism," Kenichi reminded him, "shut up you gorilla!" "You're so mean!"

"Shiro-chin puts on a facade. You may think she's mean or demanding but Shiro-chin is nicer than you think Muro-chin," Murasakibara explained, "ok shut up and go back to training!" Their coach yelled,

Meanwhile....

"Ugh crap, I'm lost," she cursed.

She approached the nearest student and observed him. He wasn't short but he was still tall to her standards. He wore high knee socks, sports shoes and a sports uniform. If he's an athlete, he should know where the gym is right?

"U-um, ano?" She stuttered and tugged the back of his jersey. One thing about her is that she's completely shy when it comes to strangers and extremely stubborn when it came to asking for help. She's currently arguing in her mind,

"Should I ask for help?"

"No! Are you an idiot?!"

"But I don't know where the gymnasium or their court is...?"

"Then go look for it yourself then!"

"There's no point, I'm going to look like a total idiot and I already ask the---"

The boy blushed and looked around his surroundings.

"Y-y-y-yes?" He stuttered wildly.

"Do you know where the gymnasium or the basketball court?" She asked him innocently.

'I swear if she's HIS fan---"

"I'm looking for a friend a-and he's a basketball player so..."

The boy simply nodded and blushed. He led her the way to the court and observed her. She was absolutely beautiful, he wished that he wasn't his' fangirl. At least, he thought she one of 'his' fan girls.