9

Transfer
^^^^^^^

Third Person View

It's been a week after that day. And today is the day when she officially becomes a Seirin student. She was informed from him that his condition is to pay for her tuition fee.

She walked down the aisle, being ignored, ogled, watched and glared at without even bothering to look for a certain someone. She hated the fact that everyone looked at her, it isn't very surprising either, her eyes clearly are different. Her eye colours are different so are the way each one looks. The turquoise eye had a sharper edge while the aquamarine one has a softer and kinder look.

She noticed her classroom door, it's the same class with Tetsu!

——————————————————————————————————

She walked down the hallway, everyone happily chatted and talked.

A boy with brown hair and at least six feet tall almost ran into her before she used her emperor's eye to predict the future, he's going to ram himself into her! She quickly moved to the side to avoid being hit.

The boy actually did it in purpose, not because for fun, because he found her strange. She didn't even look at him when he tried to bump into her, "a-ah! Sorry, didn't see you there."

She simply smirked and nodded as he ran to his destination, she very slowly walked to the gym to get her form.

——————————————————————————————————

"Everyone..."

The team were baffled, Kuroko making an announcement, how weird.

"Yes Kuroko?"

He looked at the, very seriously making them grow into a nervous state.

"A new member will be joining us. They will be playing with us and they will be a part of our team whether you like it or not."

Hyuuga and Riko got tick marks all over their faces, "who are you to give us orders?!"

Riko reached for her paper fan and was about to hit Kuroko, "stop."

A feminine voice rang out through the room. They looked at her with a blank face. "I'm the new member, sent by Seijuuro."

"Seijuuro?"

"Akashi?!"

"If he sent her here, that mean's she's strong..."

"Stop all your nonsense right now, I shall introduce myself."

She moved her bangs to the side, showing her heterochromatic eyes, "I'm Shiro Midorima, fifteen years old."

"MIDORIMA?!"

She titled her head, "yes?"

"Midorima-san, your form," Kuroko handed her the paper, "thank you, Tetsuya."

They did not fail to miss her eyes, they're very scary indeed. Tetsuya also noticed this, "I didn't think it would be this bad," he whispered.

She waved him off, "who shall I play with?"

Riko called the starters, "eh, you're overestimating her Riko." Hyuuga complained.

"I'm back!"

Kiyoshi looked at the girl, their eyes widened.

"You did it on purpose, didn't you?"

Kiyoshi kept quiet and took off his shirt, revealing his jersey, "my name is Kiyoshi Teppei."

"Shiro Midorima."

——————————————————————————————————

So far in the game, it seemed like she was losing, but Kuroko knew she's in control of the game. The game they're playing is played and set out as an official game.

14-0, 5:30.

"Since this is a team, I shall show you all my tricks."

She grabbed the ball and used her emperor's eye. She held his shoulder and looked deeply onto his eyes. Such beautiful red eyes... she pushed him down as he knelt before her, she elegantly swayed around not using her full speed on them. Izuki stood in front of her, she used her eagle eye and detected a screen. Unlike a normal eagle-eye, she look from the back of her head, an addition with her emperor's eye to see the future. She dodged the screen and hurriedly dribbled the ball to dunk.

Kuroko tried to steal the ball but she took steps back. She went to the three pointer zone and shot the ball into the net with ease. She shot the ball in the strangest way possible, she stood on her side, held the ball protectively in her hands and barely tipped it off with her fingertips.

They also found something weird in her eyes.

There was a green glowing circle that surrounded her pupils.