10

Techniques
^^^^^^^^^

Third Person View

The ball slipped in the basket without an issue. She looked at them and shrugged.
——————————————————————————————————

In the end they lost against her. Her style is very similar to Aomine, Akashi and Midorima's play.

She has Aomine's calmness, speed and agility and also the abilities to do several kinds of shots.

She has Akashi's intimidation, she has an empress' eye as well. Her emperor's eye is almost as high leveled as his'. She's shorter than him though...

Her defense and shooting accuracy is as strong as Midorima's. Her defense is fast and her shooting accuracy is excellent. She can shoot as far as the courts goes, her shots are much faster and higher than his'.

Most of all, she's got the skill.

She can glide around the court without a problem, she's so fast that nobody can see her on time, so are her shots and strategies.

Just before she came in, Riko had a glimpse of her permit. There was terms and conditions if she were to play. The only condition that was stated was to only play for five minutes in each quarter.

Riko stared at her boys' score, unsurprised.

146 - 56

Unfortunately, she's just one of those 'unfairly' strong kind of basketball players.

Everyone but Riko and Kuroko watched their score in shock.

She bowed towards them, "you have my respect, you fought 'til the end, Seirin Basketball Team."

She went to the other side of the court, doing push-ups to give the team time to think. She knows they don't lose very often so she's actually being considerate towards them.

There was a deadly silence between players and the rest. Riko crossed her arms and sighed, Kuroko still looked unsurprised, the rest still had wode and open eyes.

"Minna-san," Kuroko started, "I'm sorry for not tell you this, I didn't think she come this early but..." he trailed off for a while

"what is it, Kuroko?" Kiyoshi asked his kouhai.

"She's an international prodigy. She can do anything physical to anything mental and musical, another reason why she doesn't go to school anymore."

"Because she's too smart?" Koganei asked.

Kuroko shook his head, "no."

"Because her body and brain can't withstand that much talent. If she were to study, she would think too advanced that she would faint, if she were to train hard and do sports, she could injure herself. She's a professional, no one can match up to her standards."

They walked together to Shiro who was doing push-ups like there was no tomorrow.

"98.. 99... 100..."

'100?!'

She stopped and drank her water, "are you done now?"

Kuroko smiled at her and nodded, giving her a hand which she took. She stood still for a moment and looked at Kagami who's still shocked.

"Oi, what's wrong with your brows?" She pluck the hair of his brows as he screamed in pain. "Oi!"

She looked at his brows now, they're split into three, "oops."

She turned to Kiyoshi, "hey airhead, if you want to see if I seem strange, then don't run me over you idiot."

Riko and Hyuuga face turned red, not even proper honorifics!

She checked her Garmin watch, "guys it's already 5:30."

They all said their good byes but Shiro stayed behind without them knowing.

It wasn't long until they found out that she stayed behind. They could her the squeaking of shoes, the swish of the net, the pants of the girl inside. They watched her, which most boys blushed when they found out she wasn't wearing a shirt and just a sports bra. They observed how her body moves, how slim and muscular her figure is.

Although they found her annoying, except for Kuroko, they couldn't hate her. They never could, especially after seeing how hard she invests in practicing, how much effort she's putting, how much energy she used. It brought a smile to everyone's faces after seeing the sight, even if she was so strong, she continued to practice and work.

She wrote her notes down neatly on her notebook for math. She downstairs and caught the time.

5:21 a.m.

She went downstairs to prepare her lunch and her breakfast. She continued to write her notes about deadly poisons for her science project. She packed her lunch and stuff and went outside to walk her way to school. She checked her watch.

6:02 a.m.

She continued to walk her way to school as a boy in a blue basketball uniform bumped to her. He wasn't exactly tall, but still taller than her. His hair is black and has steel blue eyes. His uniform shouted 'KAIJO'. Why is he here? Isn't Kaijo a bit far from here? She thought.

He looked at her and blushed, "I'm sorry, I was in a rush." He looked back unto her, "hey, your Kise's friend right?"

She nodded, "Hello Kasamatsu-senpai!" She greeted her senpai politely, "tell Kise I said hi, okay?"