3

3who's Turquoise and Aquamarine?
——————————————————————————————————

3rd Person View

She woke up early today, she didn't know why but she woke up a 4:00 a.m. . School doesn't start until 8:00 a.m. so she decided to bake delicious pastries as a sorry gift from Aquamarine for Turquoise' behaviour. She baked cupcakes, macaroons, cookies, cakes and crepes for the team and their coach. She placed them in neatly in clean containers and stacked them up in a bag.

"I don't understand why we have to do this," Turquoise whined.

"It's because it's all your fault, now they're scared of us," Aquamarine chided.

She put on her backpack and grabbed the eco bag that contained the baked pastries and walked outside the door. Her hair is tied in a tight bun with her bangs covering her right eye.

"Oi oi, why are you covering me?" Turquoise asked rudely.

"So they don't find out about us!" Aquamarine reminded the impatient version.

"Why is she ashamed of us?"

"You came into her world without warning, so it is only fair that you will have to be concealed," Aquamarine said. Aquamarine has always been the nicer one out of the two. Turquoise was inconsiderate and impatient and somehow Aquamarine is very patient with this version.

She walked inside the entrance of Yosen and proceeded to walk to her classroom. She approached the purple giant, sat down next to him, not sparing a glance at the boy. The titan peeked at the short female, he was so terrified last night that he didn't have the appetite to eat is snacks. The lady's head turned to Murasakibara and smiled gently. Murasakibara couldn't see through her right eye because her bangs was covering it, but somehow he knew that this was the real Shiro. He smiled back but saw that her eyes went sharper, "Turquoise is sorry for hitting you last night."

Atsushi didn't understand but understood what she meant at the same time. It was the most complicated feeling he ever felt. He decided not to ask, because he definitely understood the saying in this situation, 'curiosity kills the cat'.  "It's okay Shiro-chin." He took note of how Shiro changed just like his former captain in Teiko.

Their teacher came in, the students stood up to greet their sensei and sat back down. Shiro's aura is much more frightening, and in a way, her eyes' shape turn sharper whenever she mentions 'Turquoise,' which he found mysteriously odd.

—— Time skip ——

As she walked down the corridors, she bumped into the Yosen basketball team. They looked frightened one second but turned calm in another. She gave them the bag full of sweets and treats, "eat them after practice, I'm going to Shutoku later to visit my brother. I'm going to eat upstairs," she told them, "me and Muro-chin will be there, Shiro-chin," Atsushi said while going with the team.

She nodded, went upstairs with her bento to eat upstairs. She sat on the bench, eating her food. After eating her food, she jumped on the railing and sat down. She swayed her feet back and forth.

"You should jump it will all be better," "don't encourage her Turquoise!"

Her gaze was set upon the floor below. She see's people come and go, socializing, gossiping, eating with their friends. She always wanted to go to Seirin but she promised Kuroko something that is on the verge on breaking.

"Shiro-chin, what are you doing?"

She stood back up on the fence and turned around to see Atsushi and his friend, Himuro. "I'm standing on the fence," she stated the obvious.

"Shiro-chin come back down, you might fall," Atsushi persuades.

"But Turquoise said that it'll all be better once I'm off this fence," she innocently said like she didn't know the consequence.

Once the two heard that statement coming out from Shiro's mouth, they finally realized how messed up Shiro is. There's tears spill out of Shiro' eyes but they barely showed and emotion. The wind blew her bangs away and they saw her other eye. It's Turquoise.

"Midorima-san, just come down, you might get hurt if you fall," you'll definitely get hurt if you fall, Himuro thought and said.

Shiro looked down, "I'm so jealous of Tetsu-senpai, he went to Seirin."

"Midorima-san get down, now, your senpai is demanding you to get down," Himuro demanded. The both feared that if they took step forward, she might take a step back. "Shiro-chin please, I'm sorry, please get down."

Her eyes softened, her right eye turned aquamarine and she jumped down to the rooftop floor. Himuro and Atsushi ran towards her as the titan hugged her frail body. Himuro felt ashamed to think that she was a monster, she was her now hugging his friend while crying silently. She was already on the verge of breaking but she stood strong. Now being to look at her more closely, she was quite familiar. She looked like his friend before, but that friend had a streak of green hair down her white hair. Other than that, they look pretty similar.

It was Himuro's turn to hug the girl now, she was so frail and skinny. Her wings poked out of her back while she gingerly hugged him back. "You're too skinny Shiro-chin, you need to eat." Atsushi commented and stuffed his mauibo onto her mouth without permission. Shiro just went with it and ate the delicious snack. She's definitely going to buy those when she goes on her snacking binge.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry, this is a bit short cuz im still busy with the school council.