7

7Beach
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3rd Person view

They all went out of the train holding their luggage. Shiro called a limousine from Shigekaze's nearby office and told the driver the address of the hotel, or that's what the team thought.

Once they have arrived to the requested destination, the driver opened the door using a button inside. They got out of the car and immediately was in awe of what was presented in front of them. It was a beach house.

"Oi, get your luggage. I'll tell you everything inside."

——————————————————————————————————

"There are four bedrooms in total. Atsushi and Tatsuya will be in the first room. Liu and Kenichi and Kensuke will be in the second and I will be in the first. The third will be reserved for any unexpected guest."

They scattered right away to pick their rooms. The house is absolutely gorgeous, the doors are a lot taller than Atsushi, the chairs and seats are incredibly comfy, the kitchen is small but there's a room inside that's bigger than the kitchen. It contains a bunch of snacks and ingredients much to Atsushi favor.

The titan and the companion's room is quite big for just the two of them. The ceiling is more than twelve feet tall and the beds are king sized and are bunk beds. I know, how bizarre.

Kenichi, Kensuke and Liu's room is a lot larger than the other. Three king sized beds are layed out on each corner of the room with their own personal desk. There was also a big bedside table for them to put their clothes in and a shoe rack. Tatsuya and Atsushi's room has a walk in closet.

Shiro's room is the biggest of them all. It's so long that it even has a second floor with a staircase. Why the need of so much space? Simple. She has her make up for special occasions and meetings in her huge vanity filled with brushes and hair supplies. Her closet which takes almost one fourth of the room (which is still big) ,has an array and collection of different clothes. Whether they'd be by brand, by colour, by size or by style. The first floor contains stands of at twenty pairs of shoes, which believe it or not, she actually wears regularly. There was see through glass cabinets for her jewelry to be displayed in, her own desk filled with paper and a MacBook for her work and a mini fridge. Upstairs contains a huge aquarium filled that covered almost the whole wall, with beautiful fish. There was Naso Tangs, Lightning Maroon Clown Fish, Lion Fish, Puffer fish, box fish, cow fish and so much more. Her bed was on the floor, like on the same level as the floor with cabinets at the back of it for her pajamas and miscellaneous objects. There was a shelf filled with beautiful bags that would cost you a fortune, there was Gucci, Birkins, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and other brands that she doesn't really remember.

If you wonder how she managed to get those stuff, the answer is that she simply worked. For three years, she's been working under Shigekazu as his assistant and secretary. Shigekazu, of course, payed her much more than he would pay a normal assistant and secretary. Many people would kill to have in a position like her or to simply work under the Takahashi Inc. Shigekazu didn't care if he payed her too much, she was his sister and does money really matter to him? Plus he makes much more than he pays his employees even though it's like a twenty dollar per hour kind of thing.

Going back to the team, they were completely astonished just by the sight of the room, well except for Atsushi. This place was where he and his former teammates stayed when there was any competitions or practice match in Tokyo. He subconsciously smiled and it didn't go unnoticed by his friend.