6

6The beautiful City of Tokyo
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shiro Midorima
———————

"Eh, Shiro-chin, why do we have to bring swimwear." Atsushi asked. We're currently waiting for Fukui and Liu. Atsushi sat on the couch, Tatsuya next to him with Kenichi sitting on one of the dining seats. "Today we'e going to the beach at Tokyo." "Why Tokyo?" Tatsuya complained, "even though it isn't winter, it's still cold!"

Tatsuya and Kenichi sweat dropped, it's actually quite hot in Akita, which we are internally thankful for the heat. It's going to be even hotter in Tokyo. They noticed that I was wearing a black hoodie. I don't blame them for it being hot for them, but it's so cold here, I probably lack vitamin D since I'm used to the indoors. I heard a faint knock at the front door, I quickly opened the door. Liu and Kensuke stood in front of me, "come in!"

"Do you guys want to walk or ride a car to the train station?" Of course I already knew the answer, but I just wanted to see if they are willing to——

"The car please," Liu answered right away, not giving anyone a choice.

I nodded, "let's buy Atsushi's snacks first, Kenichi, Kensuke," the two boys looked up. I threw packs of Lay's sour cream chips at their faces, they skillfully caught them. I grabbed my duffel bag, "let's go boys."

We walked our way to the convenience store, as soon as we reached the front, Atsushi rushed inside. He went to the candy section first, he grabbed all the flavours of nerunerunerune candy, then different brands of chocolates, then different flavours and brands of lollipops. He went to the chips section and bought every American branded chips, he bought local brands of chips too. He went and bought so many kinds of chocolate chip cookies. And then 20 packs of Maiubo (or is it Umaibo?). He's definitely going to leave a hole in my wallet.

He laid all the food on the table for the cashier to scan. "I never knew you would buy this young lad this many snacks, Shiro." The owner said as he stepped out of the manager's room. "I know this man, and he is one of the reasons why this store will never go bankrupt." I smiled, "I owe him a prize, good thing I have enough money." I said while giving my black card.

-HONK-

"That's our cue, domou," I thanked him and bowed, "no, thank you!" The owner  cheerfully smiled and waved at us. The team waved back and faced the car.

"Why're we riding a limousine?!"

"Is there something wrong with riding a limousine?" I asked, "you know what, I don't care just get inside now." They got on with no question, I entered last. The ride was silent but I couldn't care less, I'm supposed to be training them, not goofing around. The car stopped and the driver opened the door for all of us, "hurry, I have the tickets."

I picked two first-class rooms in the train.

"All of you but Atsushi will go in the first room. Me and Atsushi have something to discuss, if you need us, knock."

The members looked unsettled but, there's nothing they can do but follow. Me and Atsushi went inside, he didn't have to bend becuase the door was taller than him. We both sat comfortably on seats, I put my elbow on the table and used my hand to support my head.

Murasakibara Atsushi

We stared at each other for a long time until Shiro-chin looked out the window. It reminded me of how me and Shiro met. Me and Shiro-chin didn't get along at first, but it's okay, I'm her friend now, I think.