10

(Iona)

"Yeah. We should head around the beach, I think if anyone lived here they would be near the beach," I guessed. We started walking West. I only knew it was West because the sun was starting to set, so it was easy to tell which way was which.

I didn't want to be out in the dark, but it was pretty clear that neither of us could move very fast. I was limping from the pain in my foot, and Donoma kept grabbing her head. I wasn't gonna lie, my head hurt a bit too.

As we walked along in silence, my mind wondered. Where could we be? For some reason, my train of thought kept going back to an island I remembered being obsessed with... one called Berk... No. I shook my head. There was no way. That was fictional, an imaginary place.

But, my thoughts argued, that noise sounded awfully like a... I stopped walking. "Okay, I know this sounds crazy," I said to a slightly confused looking Donoma, "But that animal that we heard sounded awfully like a-"

My next word was cut off by a sudden 'whoosh' of air.

(I'm wearing a dark green viking-like dress that goes down to about my knees and is loose-fitting. I'm wearing black-ish leggings and very dark brown boots with fur all the way down to the ankle of them. The dress is long sleeved but I have on a corset-type vest that laces up the front and is an ugly mustard looking color. I have very pale skin and a square shaped face. My hair is very light blonde and it is in two braids that come down all the way to my waist in the front. My eyes appear gray but on closer inspection are a very dull blue.)