Chapter 22

I smiled, giving the lady her change. It was one of the hottest days of summer today and music was playing and kids were coming in and out of the bakery not only for the milkshakes and smoothies but also for the homemade ice cream that was recently put onto the menu. Music was playing and everyone was so happy and cheerful.

"Hi, sweetheart," I said to the young girl at the counter. "What can I get you?"

"Um, c-can I have a strawberry smoothie?" She asked.

I nodded, telling one of the cooks in the back. Frank walked into the store just then and I smiled as he walked behind the counter to give me a kiss. He helped out behind the counter with his mom and myself. As soon as my shift was done I walked out of the bakery with him.

"It's so hot," I mumbled. "I wanna cool off, can we go swimming?"

"Of course we can," he said. "Come on, let's get home."

Frank smiled and we went back home. I quickly changed into a cute little pink swimsuit before hurrying out to the pool. It was refreshing when I jumped in, cold water surrounding me. Frank jumped in after me and I shrieked happily as he splashed me.

"So, I have some piña coladas being made for us," he said. "It should be really good with this heat."

I smiled happily, giving him a kiss.

"Virgin?" I asked.

"Nope," he said.

I smiled, going back under the water. I swam around just above the ground of the pool, water swishing around me. I swam back to the surface, looking around. Frank was watching me fondly and I blushed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, you're just so pretty I can't stop staring," he said.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. I nipped at his neck gently and he sucked in a breath.

"Baby Boy, you keep doing that and I might just have to fuck you," he said.

"No, it's too hot for that," I said.

But I knew I was being a tease and I giggled as I swam off. A man brought two tall glasses of pina coladas and set the tray down onto the little table by the outdoor chairs. Frank got out and sat down on one of the chairs, grabbing his drink. I followed suit, planting myself right down in Frank's lap so my ass pressed against his crotch.

"Jesus, some warning," he muttered, nearly spilling his drink.

"Sorry, Daddy," I replied innocently.

Frank smiled softly and kissed my cheek. I picked up my drink and sighed in relief when I tasted the cold drink. The sun was radiating down on me, warming my skin quickly.

"It's so hot," I complained. "I like summer and all but I usually end up hating because of how downright hot it is. But thankfully you actually have really good air conditioning system here or else I would be sweating my balls off."

Frank snorted, shaking his head.

"How precious," he said.

I chuckled, holding his hand. I pulled out the stick with the pineapple, handing it to Frank.

"I feel like you're subliminally trying to tell me something," he said as he ate the pineapple.

I frowned in confusion before I realized and blushed.

"Well, you don't need it," I said. "Doesn't hurt, though."

"Well, I guess I will be adding pineapple to my regular diet," he said.