Awkward Positons

After lunch, me and Shouto headed back to the classroom. We never spoke again about what he asked me about Midoriya. I was still a little confused on why he suddenly showed interest in him. To me, he just seemed like someone who couldn't control his own Quirk, but was determined to do his best which I respected. After taking our seats in class, we started our lesson. When 3:20 came around and everyone started to pack up, I hear a lot of commotion at the door. I glanced up and saw a horde of students blocking our doorway.
"Wh-what's going on?" panicked Uraraka.
"What business do you have with Class A?" questioned the class representative.
"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" yelled Mineta.
"Scouting out the enemy, small fry," mumbled Bakugou, looking more pissed off than usual. "We're the ones who made it out of the villains attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival," he came to a stop at the doorway. "There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" he growled.
"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" yelled Iida, waving his arm at him.
"I came to see what the famous Class A was like," mumbled a voice from the crowd, "but you seem pretty arrogant." A guy with blue hair came to the front. "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Bakugou let out a growl in response. "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" I glanced at Shouto, wondering why he was talking about this to us. Shouto didn't seem to know either. "The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out. Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war." There was a pause as this guy and Bakugou stared each other down.
"Hey, Hey!" interrupted a loud voice. "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so i came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself! If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" Before he finished his last sentence, Bakugou was already out of the door. "You ignoring me, bastard?!"
"Wait a minute, Bakugou," said Kirishima, coming near the door, "what're you gonna do about all this? It's your fault that everyone's hating on us!"
"It doesn't matter," said Bakugou, glancing back at Kirishima, "it doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top." With that, he moved his way through the crowd. I raised an eyebrow at his statement. Even though most people in our class are aiming for the top, Bakugou seems to be the only one who announces it all the time. I wasn't too sure why though. The same person who was yelling at Bakugou popped his head out from the crowd.
"Dammit, you bastard!" he yelled, making me smirk a little. He reminded me of Kirishima a little bit. Shouto started to leave, so I quickly caught up with him. We walked past the crowd, most of them looking us up and down, like what Bakugou said. I ignored their presence and kept walking with Shouto back home. We saw Bakugou walking near the end of the corridor. I kept thinking about what he said and wondering what he could mean. I then thought of what Shouto said at lunch. I wasn't sure why I was wondering so much about both topics, but it seemed to be noticeable by Shouto.
"Are you okay? You seem quiet," mumbled Shouto, putting his hand on my shoulder. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.
"Y-Yeah, Sorry, I was just thinking," I said smiling, walking a little faster, but I hit my head against a door. Our front door. Was I thinking for that long?
"You sure you're okay? You seem a little off today," he replied, coming up to me and rubbing my head a little. I grinned awkwardly.
"Yeah, I'm okay, probably a little tired," I lied. Shouto shrugged and opened the door, letting us inside. We put our bags down, and I went into the kitchen to grab something to eat, with Shouto following me. I made both of us a sandwich, giving his to him, then I quickly ran upstairs to change out of my uniform. I changed into my workout clothing, thinking a workout would help me loosen my brain a little. Quickly eating the sandwich and making some notes from class for my homework for tonight, I ran back downstairs to the front door.
"Where you going?" asked Shouto, coming up behind me.
"My gym, duh," I said.
"I thought you were tired," he said, raising an eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Obviously I changed my mind, plus I haven't worked out in a while," I said, adding some lies in there. He glared at me, then sighed.
"Alright, but don't be late," he mumbled then walked away. I secretly breathed a sigh of relief as I walked out the door. I didn't want him to worry too much about me overthinking when he talked about Midoriya. I stopped outside our gate, stretching my arms and legs out, before warming up my hands and performing the same flying position I always did before going to the gym. As I flew into the sky, I watched the city lights get smaller below me. As I said before, I adore views, and any chance I have to see some, I'll do it. I flew towards the gym, adding in some flips and positions to help train my flying technique if I needed it for battle. After spotting my gym, I landed on the rooftop as I always did; harshly. I growled to myself as I wiped some ashes from the spot I burnt. Why do I never control this well? I walked through the door to go to the gym, but hearing equipment moving inside. I froze. Did someone find out where my gym was? Without thinking, I banged the door open, lighting my flames in case they tried to injure me.
"Why you banging the door open?!" yelled Bakugou, leaning up from the weight set. I blinked several times before putting out my fire.
"Sorry, I thought you were someone else," I said, awkwardly grinning.
"Tch, did your dumbass forget that you let me come here?" he scoffed. I glanced at him with a glare.
"Need I remind you that I own this building and can easily kick you out whenever I want?" I said, smirking a little. His eyes glared at me, but his mouth turned into a grin.
"Like you can kick me out that easily," he gloated. Within that instant, I rushed over to him, rolling him onto the floor, and pinning his arms down. I smirked at him.
"You were saying?" I asked. His eyes widened, but smirked up at him.
"I'm not outside, you idiot," he growled. I raised an eyebrow, making me hair rise up slightly.
"Are you looking to go out there?" I teased, glaring down at him. He smirked at me, letting out a chuckle and closed his eyes.
"My bad, my bad," he mumbled, still smirking. I smirked down at him, letting my hair fall down onto my back again. I looked down at his closed eyes, but he started to open them. "Are you planning to stay there all day?" he grunted, looking me up and down. I felt my cheeks redden but decided to annoy him a little.
"Surprised you haven't even bothered to move yourself. Just shows me that you'll let a girl beat you," I said, smirking down at him. As I expected, his eyes glared at me in anger. What I didn't expect was for him to suddenly push me off but pin me down on the ground.
"I won't let anyone beat me!" he yelled. I smirked up at him.
"Hm, you let your guard down, didn't you?" I continued to tease.
"Like I'd let my guard down for you or anyone!" he yelled, getting closer to me.
"You'd let your guard down for me? That's so nice," I teased.
"That's not what I said, you idiot!" he yelled once more, coming further to me when my eyes widened. He had moved so close to me that his body was in a slightly different position than when it started. His head was hovering mine, which I didn't mind, his chest was closer to mine, which I also didn't mind, but what made my cheeks and almost my whole face go red was when his knee came higher and started to rub against my inner thigh, a little higher than it should be. As he continued to yell at me, what he didn't know was that his knee kept rubbing against me, making some funny sensation spread from the bottom half of my body to the top. I glanced away, trying to avoid eye contact. I tried to my hand to my face to cover my redness, but he still have both my arms pinned. "Ha, you trying to escape me now?" he yelled, stilling rubbing himself against me. I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to keep quiet.
"Um, Bakugou," I asked quietly and shyly. I paused for a moment, then shyly glanced up at him. "Y-Your knee..." His angry eyes widened slightly as his eyebrow rose, unaware of what was going on. He noticed my red cheeks, and hesitatingly looked down. When he saw his knee gliding against me, I felt his hands tense tightly around my wrists as his face quickly turned red as he looked down at me. Within seconds, he pushed himself off me, standing up straight. Without offering his hand, I laid there for a couple more seconds before getting up awkwardly. Neither one of us spoke for a long time. We just stood there, our faces red, and our hearts pounding. I didn't know what to do. Without saying anything, Bakugou turned away from me. He started to walk away. At first, I thought he was going to leave and never come back, but instead, he sat back down on the weight set, continuing his session. He's still gonna stay after what happened?! I gripped my leggings, but later loosened them as I walked to another weight section, slightly behind him. His eyes were covered by his hair but I could still see his cheeks slightly red. We carried out our workouts in silence, expect for the occasional grunts as we lifted the heavy weights. After an hour or two, I stopped. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, and my neck, so I grabbed a towel I kept by every machine. I wrapped it around my neck and glanced up at Bakugou, still working out. I stayed still, watching him lift the weights. Without thinking, I spoke.
"What did you mean when you say you're only aiming for the top?" I blurted out. Bakugou paused, the weight sitting on it's stands. There was more silence, and as I got up to leave, he spoke.
"All Might," he simply said. I waited for a moment as he continued. "The number one hero around the world. When I was younger, I admired him. I wanted to be like him. Every kid that age wanted to be him. The day I got my Quirk, it all changed." He sat up, still not facing me. He raised his palm, setting up tiny explosions. "I got the best Quirk there was, and it's way better than All Might's. I train everyday so I can be the best. No one can stand in my way, not even Deku. I won't let that happen. Not even you, or your brother or anyone. I will suppress All Might and be the number one hero. What do I mean? It means I'll be at the top, and I'll get there no matter who gets in my way." He finished speaking, setting down his hand on his lap. I watched his arch back rise and fall as he took a deep breath. He's aiming for the top because he believes his Quirk deserves a number one title. Half of what he said sounds like a villain is talking, but when I remembered how he fights, thinks and works, I can actually see a great future for him. Without a word, I stood up, and slowly walked towards him. He didn't look up at me, which is what I hoped. Without hesitation, I gently placed my hand on his soft hair, quickly leaned down and gave a small peck on the side of his face. He tensed up completely, but before he could protest, I spoke up.
"You'll be an amazing hero one day," I half whispered, and turned and walked away. Before I could reach the door, I felt his strong hand grip my arm. I glanced around, thinking I forgot something, but his body crashed into mine before I could say anything. I felt his large arms wrap around me, and I, again, felt the warm sensation whenever we touch. It's like two sparks setting off, warming up both our skin, like a match lighting a firework. That's how I felt. Our position returned to when we were cornered in the crowded hallway, except there was no wall to keep us from falling.
"B-Bakugou," I spluttered as our bodies began to fall. Before my head made impact, he put his hand behind my head, breaking the fall with it, but not the rest of me. "Ow," I grumbled, trying to rub my back, "Ow, why'd you do that?" I mumbled, my cheeks getting pink. He still didn't say a word as his arms wrapped around my tightly. Instead of resisting, I ended up wrapping my arms around him, feeling the muscles along his back. I ended up tracing my fingers all over his back, feeling every inch of it. As my finger ran up against his whole spine, I suddenly felt his mouth open, letting his hot breath against my neck. I closed my mouth shut, trying not to give him a reaction.
"Thank you," he said, making me raise an eyebrow.
"For what?" I hesitatingly asked. He paused before pushing his arms up so he hovered over me again. He stared down at me, his eyes calm and relaxing to look into.
"For believing in me," he said, making my eyes widen from reminding me of the time I said that to him. Before I could say anything, his face got dangerously close to mine, but before I could react, his lips crashed into mine. My eyes widened as much as they could go, completely shocked that Katsuki Bakugou was kissing me. I wasn't sure of what to do, however, like my body acted on it's own, my eyes closed and I raised my hands to his red cheeks, melting into his lips. Why am I doing this? It's not like I like him... wait do I? I mean I tease him a lot, but so does everyone else. Why me though? What is it about me that makes him do this to me? I felt his lips leave mine, making me open my eyes. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I let my hands fall by my head, making our hands slightly touch each other. I felt his finger grab one of mine, repeating the same actions from when we were last alone together. His cheeks were as red as mine. Suddenly, I smirked. "Didn't think you were capable of doing that," I teased, setting him off.
"O-Oi, I'm able to do anything, you moron," he yelled, but shyly tilted his red face to the side. I smiled as his reaction. I lifted my hand to his cheek, making him glance down at him. I smiled at him again.
"I'm not saying I didn't like it," I said. When did this flirting side come to me?! He paused for a second as he cheeks reddened, pouting as he looked to the side.
"I'm not saying I hated it, either," he mumbled. Even though he does something that doesn't seem like him, he always ends up being himself again. I smiled at his reaction.
"Why did you do it?" I dared to ask. He was silent, but stood up, and this time, held out his hand to help lift me up. He walked to the gym door, opening it, but before leaving my sight, he glanced at me one last time.
"You're the only one who thinks the way you do about me. You're... different than the rest. You... mean something to me." With that, he left. Dammit, can he stop saying things that mean something to it?!