Management is always right.

Jun
-
It's been about 2 weeks since Hansol's awkward confrontation with me. He still doesn't know I let him kiss my face and lips for a couple minutes, in his head it was a blissful dream hopefully. But we can't love each other. Our group is temporary, we'll both go back to our respective groups in time.

A staff meeting was called so I walked out after getting washed up and changed. Staff meetings are usually bad if it includes the members as well.

"Ok I'm glad you're all here in this fine morning, we wanted to ask something of you all that may or may not make you uncomfortable but it's with the best interests in mind.." our main manager Sara told us, as she handed out a set of pictures. At first they seemed normal but at a second glance they were all pictures between me and Hansol so my eyes widened.

Hansol
-
My. Heart. Dropped. I felt that shit in my toes.
Did Jun tell on me? Is this why I shouldn't have said anything to him? Is this what all those dreams meant... please...

I could feel my eyes getting a but glossy but just looked up at Sara with confusion spelled out on my face.

"Hansol and Jun... the fans are speculating gay rumors amongst you two." She said bluntly.
I heard Jun laugh along with Marco as they looked at Sara then the pictures.

"So...." I said, trying to get an answer as to why this was brought in a meeting.

"We need you guys to continue!! I know it's just harmless skinship but it's getting popular. You know what that means, popular ship, popular group!" Sara said smiling while scanning the room of faces.

Everyone seemed pretty split on it.

"As long as they're okay with it I don't seem why you had to call all of us. They could've held hands and we'd think it's normal, why a meeting?" Hojung said, rubbing his chin looking at me and Jun.

"Yeah... it doesn't really involve us, why did you call us all out here?" Daewon whispered.

"We can't just have one ship, the more the merrier!" Sara yelled cheerfully. Lowkey would be nice to punch her neck so she can shut up but she does have a point.

(A/N: I don't know what the fuck IS UP MARVIN so like... yeah idk how to write so there's just ... random..... things don't make sense shhh I need more junsol in my life l. Someone tell a good author to make it happen thanks)

Sara looked at her notebook and then hesitantly dropped more photos on the table. We all picked them up slowly, scared to see what else she had in store for us.

Feeljin.

"You've got to be kidding me." Euijin's tone was so serious it made things beyond awkward. Sara laughed nervously and nodded.

"Now, it works for other groups it should work for you guys as well! And if you at all feel uncomfortable we can cancel at any time. But being UNB is a temporary group we need to foster as much popularity as soon as possible.." Sara let her words hang in the air and left us in the room with only UNB members to discuss.

"This is so WEEEEIRRD" kijung whined, face palming himself and sighing.

Is it because his older brothers have to act gay to gather popularity for the group? It's not that out of this world honestly.. is he homophob-

"Why don't I get a pretend boyfriend TOO!" Kijung put his head down and then looked at all of us smiling. "This could really make us popular, right guys?"

"Yeah its a smart marketing tactic but it's so..." hojung said.

"Look who's against acting gay towards a certain person?" Jun said while glancing a bit towards me.