Awkward

Nobody's POV (A/N: cuz bitch idk how to make it as a characters POV without sounding 12 man. I also don't know how to write in 3rd person or some shit ok FUCK)

Saturday morning was hectic as the members of UNB all scattered up to Hansol's room. They were greeted by Kijung who never left the bedside and a very asleep Hansol.

The doctor that was called a couple hours earlier declared that Hansol was insomniac and his lack of coordination, dizziness and fatigue all contributed to his fall.

He isn't unconscious just over due on sleep.

Hojung looked over at the others who all looked worried sick.

Every. Single. Person. Was biting their nails or had their heads in their hands.

"Guys make sure to take care of yourselves."

After a couple minutes of awkward silence and just staring at Hansol's sleeping body, everyone left. Almost everyone.

Kijung stayed in the same spot he was in yesterday but Jun also stayed behind.

"Hyung you can go out with them, it's fine I'll be here if he wakes up!" Kijung said cheerfully. His eyes looked swollen and red, evidence of crying.

Jun looked over at Hansol and smiled sadly.

"No, you should go out Kijung, I know how excited a little kid gets for food. Plus you've been here for too long, it's making us worry about you now." Jun grabbed hold of kijungs hand and smiled, encouraging him to get up.

After a reluctant goodbye the maknae left Jun and Hansol alone.

Jun could hear the others leaving or walking around, so he waited until the house was vacant.

He then placed a small kiss on Hansol's forehead before falling asleep near his bedside.

Hansol looked like a male version of sleeping beauty, he looked so peaceful and calm but he woke up in the complete opposite form.

It started out by a few small screams that escalated into Hansol's entire body shaking the bed and erratic body movements.

Jun woke up so fast and woke up Hansol as well.

"HEY it's just a dream it's just a dream!" Jun hugged Hansol who was crying into his shirt, slapping Jun's chest and ugly sobbing his heart out.

After a few moments like that Hansol calmed down and got sleepy again. If this continues it would make it 13 hours of sleep so Jun tried his best to keep him up.

It wasn't obvious but Hansol didn't know who he was hugging but he was so out of it he didn't care. Until he slowly moved away and looked up to see who consoled him.

His wide doe eyes glanced at Jun then at the floor.

As if on cue the members footsteps came closer and closer to the door. So Hansol and Jun immediately flew off each other and Hansol decided he had a good enough rest. As he saw the door knob turning he decided to stand directly in front of it in hopes to scare whoever came in.

Bad timing and an energetic maknae made the scaring part impossible and instead sort of dangerous as kijung basically ran into Hansol and knocked him down.

Hansol opened his eyes and saw Kijung literally a couple inches away from his face and slowly pushed him off.

The members behind the door gasped and started screaming like kids on Halloween, jumping around and laughing hysterically.

"KIJUNGIE'S FIRST KISS IS HANSOL AHHHH"

"THIS SHIT IS FORREAL CRAZYyYyY"

Was all that was heard until Hansol started laughing and joining in on it as well.