Accidents

Next morning

    .     Your pov continue

        I was searching for Kim Namjoon , cause  I want to cover my syllabus as soon as possible.

    It was a day off in Hogwarts, everyone was busy with their own works.

        I was searching him ,when I entered into potion class.

    " Oh ! Hi.. (Y/N)"  I heard a  familiar voice of Yoongi

      " What are you doing here" I asked him in confused way.

  " Oh , I was just trying to invent a potion"  He replied and pour some liquid into already heated pot.

       " But , today if off , right." I asked while stepping inside.

   " Oh, hello Newbie" Taehyung bowed to me as he came inside of the room.

    " Hi. Good morning Taehyung" I wishes him.

    " What are you doing here guys, I mean today is off " I asked to both of them , earning smrik from  Taehyung.

  " Actually , we are working on our homework by Potion master. We are making,  Draught of Peace potion." Taehyung replied to make me understand.

  " It calms the anxiety of drinker." Yoongi interrupted us and put some roots into pot.

🔥🔥🔥Boom 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

      A fail try

       It was exploded in form of fire cracker with lots of smoke and noise.

  *Cough , cough, cough*

"  (Y/N) are you ok?" Yoongi asked while covering his mouth because of smoke.

   "Oh god Yoongi that wasn't  right root. You added a wrong one. What is wrong with you . Do you want to blast whole class including us huh?" Taehyung yelled on Yoongi's mistake cause it wasn't his first time.

  " Hell, (Y/N) I think you should leave" Yoongi commended on me with laughter.

  " Ya , go away , otherwise Yoongi will kill you" Taehyung added with smirks .

"Ok , ok I am leaving "  I waved my hand and left the smoky room , laughing loud on their stupidity.

        Oh god! I forget . I wanna meet Namjoon.

" Hi, watch out" I heard a voice coming behind me, and saw a broom flying upon my head making my hair a mess.

" Can't you see " I yelled on broom's driver.

   All  of a sudden, the broom rider , rode his broom back to me and dart his eyes on me.

    " Are you(Y/N)? " Broom rider asks me while landing his broom .

   " Huh.... How do you know that ?" I asked in obvious confusion.

    " Hi... My name is Hoseok  and I am the one and only friend of Kim Namjoon . He told me about you , that you used to yell to much." He introduces himself and took his broom into his hands and made me angry.

     " Oh. Nice to meet you Hoseok. But it's not my habit to yell to much, this is he ,who is so rude." I yelled again . I think it is my habit.

   " Oh, no he is not that bad" He replied.

   "By the way , where is Namjoon" I asked cause I wanted to meet him , faster.

  "Ok,  I know, follow me". He said and turned to  corridor's end and enters in outside garden of University.

  " But, why he hate Girls ."I asked and step out with him.

    We were heading something house like image.g

" Actually , I will tell you , but please don't tell anyone else , specially Namjoon." He replied with long breath

   " A long time ago, Namjoon was a simple, loving and friendly boy.  Who loves to play with his friends and love books . He always used to smile , no matter what is the reason. Everything was going good but  after that accident , everything has been changed. " He started and took me back in his memories.

  " But she ruined his life. Actually there was a girl ,who harrassed him sexually. However she was restricted from university but these things left thousands of wound on his mind and heart. He continues and my eyes become glossy with tears

After that , he used to stay away from girls . Our teachers tried but nothing was helpful to bring his smile back. Maybe Mrs McGonagall asked you to take lessons from him , because of your clean records. " He left some breaths and gives me his handkerchief to wipe out my tears.

  "That's why he hate girls." I cleared my throat.

   " Yup, But beware of him , he can be rough. I mean he is not a gentle person when it comes to girls. He easily gets frustrated from girls. He can hurt you emotionally. He is mentally disturbed. " He ended his words and gives a fake smile.

   I hummed in reaction cause there was no words left behind.

   "Here , he is inside of that house " He points a finger to a shabby but clean hut type building .

  " I hope you will bring him back to life" He waved and turned back to head the university building.

   He left me in front of that shabby type house.
He left my heart full of sympathy and coldness.

   I was wrong about him . I judged him without knowing reason . There is no mistake of him. I know  I should not judge him by his behaviour.
I am feeling bad for him.

  I sighed and opened the door and peeked my head from door space.

  "Namjoon " I called his name in a sweet voice.

   As usual , he darted his eyes on me from his book.

   " You.... Get away from here."He yelled in his pissed manner .

To be continue......

__________*•°•*•°•*•°|

   Thanks for reading
    I will post some more ..
   I know it's not being interesting but the story will take so many twist and turns.

   Please.. Can you comment   .
   Your comment can make my day.🍭 I am so new here.