New Hot Professor

✨ Your pov continue
    .... " You..... What are you doing here ? " He said in his pissed manner.

   " Ummm.... I want to learn some spells" I replied in hesitation or maybe in fear.

  " Get the hell out of here" He furrowed his eyebrows and shut the door in front of me , leaving me outside.

     What the fish.... Such a dumb. What he thinks about himself. I am here to help him and this person..... . But I am not easy huh...

     So, I went to a window which was opened at that time and peeked my head to take a look of Inside.

   " Hey, try to behave well, otherwise I will complaint to Mrs. McGonagall about your so called rude behaviour. In addition, I will convince her to neglect your marks in behaviour towards other students section in your progress report card." I warned him  with my one and only weapon ( Mrs. McGonagall).

   " You...." He was about to abuse me but I cut him.

  " No... No ... No abusive words... How can you forget about your report card " I warned him again.

   Silence..... He was just staring at me from that window with his one and only reaction .. Anger..

  " Fine, get inside " He said and opened the door for me.

   " Thanks " I replied . What a clever move to get inside. Standing ovation to myself.

   " What you wanna learn" He asked me while flipping his notebook's pages.

  " Ummm... I wanna learn something basic. Like basic spells." I answered and bring out my wand from my coat.

   " Ok... " He replied and grabbed his wand , which was lying on his working table.

  " Watch this.....Lumos." He spelled and his wand tip started glowing in pale blue shade of light.

" Do as I did" He commands making me a little bit nervous.

   " L- Lumos" I spelled but nothing happened.

    " Ok ... Try again" He said in annoyed way.

    "Lumos" I spelled again but failed. I was trying hard but no results. Lack of concentration.

   " Hahaha... You can't do this.... " He was devilishly laughing at my failure making me more uncomfortable as I was already.

  " You can't do this. You Mudblood " He abuses me making me  remind of my family which wasn't from wizards.

   " What ... What's you said huh..?" I was totally pissed . Enough angry to kill him but , all of the sudden, my anger rolled out of my eyes in form of tears..

     I was crying , actually sobbing . Mudblood is equal to dirty blood , the blood which doesn't deserves magic. It considered as extremely offensive for Muggal born.

   My eyes were tearing letting out my every single emotion in form of water. I curled my head to my knees and sat on his house's floor.

    Sobs.. tears.... frustration... anger....

  " Hi... L.. look I am sorry . I didn't meant to hurt you. " He patted on my shoulder and said in his  new voice of apologies. which was a new thing to me.

  "Shut up you monster" I yelled on him anoshod flipped his hand from my shoulder. nytun
   " I am leaving , I don't want to learn anything from you. " I headed to door picking  up my wand  from his floor.

  "I .. I am not a monster" These were the last words I heard from his mouth before I left his house.

    I left him in apologies and shocks. Maybe I challenged his monster to become a human again.

   I went to corridor, swept my tears and fixed my looks .

   " (Y/N).... Wait" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to look back to find the owner of that voice.

   " (Y/N) ...wait... I want to show you something." I heard Jungkook shouting my name and painting hard in front of me.

  " Woo.. what happened to you Jungkook" I asked him in worried manner.

  " Come with me " He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to next turn of corridor from where he came.

  " This is the first time in history" He shout ayt me in excitement and happiness.

  " Look at that " He pointed to a crowd of girls . They were screaming , shouting and giggling hard.

   " Wow.. what's going on" I asked him making him smile.

  " I think you should check out your own" He pushed me into crowd of screaming , giggling girls.

  I tried hard to get the core, and finally  got inside.

    I saw a handsome boy being the centre of attraction. I took a defines look of him. He was wearing a pair of glasses and a different coat from our dress coat which was assuring that he wasn't a student. His coat was a little bit tight , giving a brief look of his muscular personality.
He was smiling and giving autograph to young girls around him , enjoying the attaintion.

    " Wow... He is so handsome... But who is he" I  was shouting freaking and being the part of crowd who was hypothesized by his charm.

I saw Astral taking autograph of that handsome figure. I pulled her out of the crowd.

  " Who is he...? " I asked her making her a little bit confuse.

  " You don't know him" She replied with her bunny smile.

  " Oh my goodness... (Y/N).. he ...he is our new professor of Defence against the Dark arts..  Mr. Park Jimin." she answered me with non stop laughter.

  "Oh..k  ,so what, I know he is so handsome , but is this is the only reason of that crowd" I asked her again pointing at the crowd of girls.

   " Oh (Y/N)... No.. he received some prestigious awards.., such as Order of Merlin, Honoury member of Dark  Force Defence league,. And.... And ... Five time winner of Witch weekly's Most Charming Smile Award." She answered me in only one breath leaving me totally breathless.

    I looked at the crowd and his gaze meet at me and he smiled .

   " You are true.. you are true ... His smile is so good" I started jumping like little school girl holding Astral's hands.

   " You got it , I told you" she replied and started jumping with me  with her bunny smile.

    We were jumping like fools with that crowd. Of course because of war of hormones.

  " Phees , phees " My thoughts were interrupted with Astral's voice.

    " Jungkook is watching us" She said and stop jumping.

   I turned back at Jungkook who was looking at our play . He was totally jaw-dropped at our reaction, which wasn't acceptable from both of us. He was looking like a lost puppy.

    " I- I thought.. you both are different from rest of girls" He said and scratches his head .

   "Yes, we are but no one can resist his charm" Astral replied him making him a bit uncomfortable.

  " No.. Jungkook I know you are jealous of him" I said and he ran from that place assuring that he was jealous from Park Jimin.

To be continue.....
  ___________________*•°*•°•

   Thanks 💞 for reading.
   Do comments and vote.