Her Diary

That thought of her diary stroke in my mind. I started ran to my room cuz she was my room mate in University.

    " Hey.. (Y/N) where are you going" Taehyung follows me .

  " Her.. diary.. she used to write a diary every night" I yelled back and we both ran towards her bed.

     I found her diary under her bed and placed it upon her bed making Both of us sit down on bed.

    " Shit.. it's locked" I checked the diary which was locked with a tiny lock.

   " Wait... Alohamora " He takes under control and spells.

" You did it .. Tae." I flashes a toothy grin to Tae.

   " Let's get out of here." He took the diary and  dragged me outside.

    " Wait.. shhhh." I shusses him when we entered the corridor. I saw Kim Namjoon with his Magic Wand in his hands . It was luminous in midnight's dark.

     We both hide behind in a corner in dark.

  " What the hell is is doing here" Tae whisperers.

    " I don't have any idea" I replied and controls my breath , trying not to make any noise.

    I saw a long shadow was hovering around him.. longer than Namjoon  means too long.
  Shadow was tall.. lean.. and wearing a huge black hoodie , covering every inch of his/ her body.

     " Now.. what can I do for you" Namjoon cleared his throat and acts like a attentive commando.

   " Why the hell , he is acting like a statue" I mumbled to Tae.

   " He is hypothesized , for sure"  Tae covered my mouth and stopped me from saying anything else. I furrowed brow at his action.

    " Come with me" That shadow  covered Namjoon body in his loopy sleeves of his costume and they both disappeared.

     " Huh...." I reacted and Tae was shocked.

    Actually, the voice of shadow was sounding just like the unknown voice , that I heard in Mr. Park's office with Astral. Same Voice.

    " What happened right now?" Tae's tone was concerned now.

   " Umm... Nothing" I didn't let him know cuz I don't want to put him in any dangerous.

     " It was super weird.." Taehyung was surprised with that action of the shadow.

   " What do you think, who was that" Tae asked me as we started to move towards Hospital Wing .

    " I don't know," I answered simply and allowed him to go inside of hospital wing alone, giving an excuse. He handed me her diary.

      I went back to my room cuz I was feeling very tired . I was dealing with wierd things.. Super un natural. I was feeling concerned about 
  all those things.

   I entered into my room. Stepped out of my sneakers and fell down on bed like a fallen leaf.

I was about to sleep but the diary. I controlled my consciousness and opened her diary. I flipped so many pages and finally found something relatable.

  Dear Diary,

                   Today I found a new girl in class . Her name was (Y/N) . I think she was cute and funny but frustrated by Namjoon. 
                    Today, I am so happy cuz Jin gave me a present . It was just a red rose but it means so much for me....................

      Next entry......

   Dear Diary,

                   Today a new teacher came to our university. His name was Park Jimin. He was sooooo cute. He becomes very famous in our university because of his looks . Me and (Y/N) becomes Fangirls of him. But every boy was jealous from him , as usual ........................

       Next entry........

   Dear Diary,

                  When I was taking nap in afternoon someone interrupted . I opened my eyes and I saw a long ,lean , black coloured shadow. It was hovering over me.  I don't know why, but I was unable to move or speak anything. I was afraid.
   But, when I heard it's  voice. He was saying that he will come back to me and he chose me for the Mission Reborn..........

     I flipped to next page but it was empty. Two days entry wasn't written. When I noticed her behaviour change and today's both days entry are missing.

     I put the diary into my beg and started drifting off to sleep.
*Snoring***************

     I felt something cold around me. I opened my eyes rubbing them. But I was shocked when I saw same black shadow hovering over my bed. It was sending chills through my smpine.

      I screamed but in silence, my body was shivering with coldness . I was totally paralysed at that moment. All I can do was staring at that shadow..

      " Don't interfere in our mission" Shadow blabbed and left through the window.

_____________*•°•*•°•*

       Thanks for reading ..

What you think about Black Shadow and Mission Reborn?
  Hope you like it.
See you in next chapter 💖