Ball.

....." Stop...." I let out a whimper, grabbing the attaintion of almost every student present in the corridor.

     I went to Hospital Wing to have a check up.
I meet Jin in Wing.

  " How are you?" I asked him with a fake smile.

  " I am gud" He cleared his throat and looked at Astral's body .

   She was still unconscious. Her body wasn't showing any improvement.

  "Madam Poppy, can you check me. I am not feeling well" I asked her to check me out cuz my mind was totally disturbed with those  dark things.

    She took some time and announced that ,I was perfectly fine. She suggests me to take bed rest.

   I moved to Jin to look over his Girlfriend.

  " Are you willing to attend Ball party" I asked and gazed upon her body.

  " No... I will not come" He sighed .

  I didn't push it further cuz I already knew the reason. His girlfriend Astral. Her situation was critical , how can he leave her and have fun?

    I left the wing.

   " Hey!(Y/N) , Are you coming to Ball" Taehyung came from behind and tapped my shoulder.

  " Nah..I am not interested"

  " Ohhhh... But please try to attend it, it will help you to camouflage in the University". He stated and gave me his signature smile.

   " Ok.   Ok.. fine" I agreed.

           ******The  Yule Ball Night******

     " Ahhh..... What to do.... What should I wear for tonight?" I was wondering over my wardrobe. It was filled with lots of dresses. But seems like I don't have anything to wear tonight.

    Common , think, which one look great at me. 
Pink gown or blue one..

    After a few minutes , I finally decided...

  I chose a red gown which was gifted at my 15th birthday . It was in two different shades. It's top was studded with shiny beads and skirt Part was simply had a red velvet finish. It was simple but beautiful.  I paired it with heels . I didn't wear any kind of jewellery, hair done was elegantly simple in a bun.  I added a little bit of makeup , just to hide my blemishes and dark eye rings

I went to the Great Hall where it was happening.

      *******Taehyung's Pov******

  I was busy in wishing Marry Christmas to my friends . I got my dance partner, she was a Slytherin.
  The party wasn't starting yet.
I wished to almost everyone except (Y/N).
Where is she? My eyes were searching for her face when they stopped on someone.

     A girl in red, she was standing on stairs. She was looking so gorgeous. Her red gown was waving , whenever she takes a step down. She was looking like a princess. But when she came near ,I found that , she was non of other but my friend (Y/N).

    " Marry Christmas Tae" she bowed down to me , while pulling hqer gown a little bit to avoid slip.

   " Wowwwwwww..... I mean , Marry Christmas" I stammered at her beauty. I never knew, my friend is that beautiful.. I never seen that side of her.

    " She is your dance partner , right." She questioned , pointing at my dance partner.

   I hummed in reaction.