what's going on??

I was lying on my bed , trying to fall asleep . Somehow, my eyes wasn't agreed with me . I was unable to sleep ,so I decided to go on a evening walk outside of my room.

        I went off the bed and stepped onmy sleepers .

        I was heading to grass field through our university's corridors. Grass field recently got a shave , so it will be gud to stay in peace with tiny grass everywhere.

        I reached to there . All of a sudden I saw Yoongi. He was already sitting there looking upside maybe looking at stars , moon , UFO s no not UFOs.

       " Hey, Yoongi . What are you doing here" I called him from behind and waved my hand.

    " Oh hi.. (Y/N). Come sit down" He replied and patted at grassy area , next to him.

    " What are you doing here, it's to late" I asked him and sat down next to him.

    " Umm. Actually, whenever I miss my mom, I used to come here to talk with her"  He replied and points to the brightest star in the night sky.

   " Oh.. I am sorry" I apologised, when I got the matter of his mom.

     " Oh no, don't be sorry.. " He forgiven me and gave me his gummy smile.

   " Well... What is she saying?" I smiled and looked at the pointed star.

   " You really wanna know" He furrowed his eyebrows in questioning manner.

   " Yah.. you can tell me" I answered.

   " She is saying that , my son, the girl who is sitting next to you  is very sweet and kind  . She is so cute , adorable and deserves all the love from you" He whispered into my ear and ran from that place giggling hard . I was shocked and blushing like a red tomato.

      What was the meaning of his . Why did he said something like that . What does he mean?
  He likes me. Huh.. No no. Don't think too much. That was only flirting , only flirting nothing else , you got it pabo.

      I  took a look at star and smiled once before I left the place.

     " Oh.  I wanna go washroom " I giggled.

     I was heading to washroom and stepped in.

" Huh..huh.." I heard someone's sobbing.

     Person must be a girl because this girls washroom. I followed the sobs . I was trying to figure it out  . Finally, the sobs became more  clear when I reached to a toilet door, assuring me .

      My shivering hand reached to the knob of gate .

    I opened it and all of a sudden, someone bumped on me.

   "( Y/N) , please save me.. please save me" Person said and we both fell on ground . She went unconscious . I looked at the person. She was a totally damped with water. Her body was shivering with cold . She has numerous numbers of minor wounds on her body . Her face was covered with her wet hair. 

      I placed her body on the floor of the washroom and removed her hairs from her face. I was shocked for the second time.

She was.... She was.... Astral..

   What the hell she is doing here? Why she is in this kind of situation? Why she have wounds all over her body ? Those questions were  striking at my mind continuously.

   " What can I do, what should I do now" I shout  cause adrenaline levels were increased.

  I left her and peeked out of washroom. Thanks to God. The warden was on her round.

   " Ma'am here. I need your help" I waved my hand and screamed.

  " What happened to you" she replied and rushed to me in a concerned way.

   " Actually, ..." I told her the whole story .

     She helped me to take Astral to Hospital Wing.

    We reached there. Thank to God again.. Madam Poppy Pomfrey was already there , treating her patient.

    " Ma'am " I yelled out to catch her attention.

  " Oh , my child what happened to her" She rushed to us with her wrinkled concerned face.

   " Ma'am, actually I found her inside of washroom" I replied her , helping her to place her fragile body on the bed.

    Madam Poppy was checking her pulses making me over tensed.

   " Oh Jesus, we are losing her " she cleared her throat and let out a whimper.

    *To be continue...
__________*•°•*•°•
  Hope you are enjoying.
  Do vote and comments 💝

Inside Hogwarts(BTS)#wattys2018जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें