Goddess of Dark

" Let me tell you one thing... You are chosen for Mission Reborn" He informed me making me screem his name.

   " What the hell" I screamed.

  " But , Astral was chosen for Mission Reborn" I furrowed brow and trying to get out of ropes.

  " Haha... Ya.. you are right.. but she is so weak for this. Her body can't support  this mission." He clearly said and bring out a potion bottle

   " And you are quite strong. I mean your soul. Your body can give a good shelter for Black Shadow" He  cleared her throat and spill the potion on my tied  body.  I felt that it was nothing else but blood.

   " What the hell you are doing f**king boy" I cursed in anger.

   He was spelling something ....  And I was screaming in hope someone hear me out and help.

     " Let me go.." I yelled but didn't got reply.

" Sh... He is coming... Just wait for a moment and you will be free" . He shushed me .

    " What???... Who is coming" I asked but this time I was quite afraid.

             ****** Jungkook Pov******

          My date wasn't enjoying much. So she left . I was searching for (Y/N) . I  looked everywhere for her. I even asked to Mr.Park Jimin but didn't got any clue . I went to her room but it was empty. Where is she?

    " Yoongi hyung~ have you seen (Y/N)" I asked to him to get some info.

  " Why.. what happened.. " He cleared his throat and accused by his date.

    " I... I can't find her" I stammered in concerns.

   " She must be in her room " he replied simply.

   " No.. she isn't"

  " Hiii... What's going on guys" Taehyung interrupted us.

    "(Y/N) is missing" I informed him.

   " What???" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

  " Let's check in corridor" Taehyung puts his opinion on front and we gave him a accepting nod.

    " Let me check in hospital wing" Yoongi said.

               ***** Jungkook Pov End*****

            ***** Your pov continue******

    " Ugh...  Let me go.. " I screamed.

   " Shhh...."

   All of a sudden , I saw that same black shadow hovering over my body. It was darker than ever before and sending shivers down my  body.

   " Oh.. Goddess of Darkness . I am your Slave forever.. I will be always Honest to you.. oh.. Goddess of Darkness.. please accept my futile gift. " He spelled in loud voice.

     I was screaming  in my high pitched voice.  Because at that moment , screaming was only thing , which I was able to do.

             ****** Yoongi's Pov*******

    "Shhhh.. Have you heard something" I shushed both of them,.

    " She is screaming....." Taehyung's voice was full of concern .

     " It's coming from there" Jungkook started to run and we both was following him.

      He took us into deep dark forest. We were searching her everywhere.  Calling her name to get to know about her.