room 136

"come with me, i'll show you your room." the lady who owns the building told the tall guy im front her who was searching for a room to rent.

he just nodded his head and trailed her behind till they got to the elevator. the lady clicked the numbers eleven.

until they reached the last and the highest floor, the woman lead the young guy to his room, the room one three six that everybody doesn't want to stay into.

"you see, this is just a normal room, similar to the others but the rent is cheaper." she said.

"umm, so how much is it?" the guy asked  nonchalantly, shoving his hands inside his pockets while looking around.

"a hundred thousand won a month while the others are two hundred fifty thousand dollars won per month." she answered.

well that's really cheap, he thought.

they both went to a room and showed the guy its features, so does in the other rooms.

"well, we have two rooms in here so you'll probably have a roommate when there's another tenant to occupy the other room, would that be fine with you?"

she just got a small nod from the boy waiting for the next thing she would say and show him.

"though you only have one bathroom, just wait for each other when needed."

and he just gave her a nod again, not actually minding whatever the room would be like.

"here's the dining area, kitchen, and the living room." she then showed them all to him.

"what makes this room so cheap then the others are not?" he finally asked what's keeping his mind in confusion.

"because no one can't stay in here that long, sometimes they can't even stay just a day because of what they experienced. the longest stay i guess is one and half week, they say it's-"

he cut off what the lady's sentence by saying, "nah nah, it's okay, as long as i can breath, sleep, eat and live in here."

"okay, you said so. but if you need some help, i'm just in the lobby, call me by the landline." she pointed at the telephone on the corner.

he again nodded at her.

"so i'll leave now, you must be tired, have a wonderful night."